Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
HW

Community Accepted Solution

5040 PSU upgrade (PLEASE HELP FAST)

Hi, I need help fixing my Dell optiplex problems I have bought a Dell Optiplex 5040 MT, it has 16gb ram, i7-6700, and 1tb hdd. I bought a rx6600 at a good deal, and I also bought a lien liu 750w power supply. I used the often accepted solution of using a 24 to 8 pin adapter, however my motherboard

Question

MSI RTX 4060 Graphics Card into Optiplex 7090

I purchased 8GB DDR6 Geoforce RTX 4060 graphics card to upgrade Optiplex 7090.  Is this compatible?    Current specs are: i7-11700, 64 GB RAM, 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD.  Power Supply is 260 W max.  Card is 110 watt and requires 8-pin power cable.   It does not appear tha

Question

Stability issues with an Optiplex 3020

I have an Optiplex 3020 system with lightly modified specs:i5-4590 (No overclocks, stock cooler) 16 GB ddr3 RAM (yes, it is installed securely) 1 ~128 gb SSD 1 ~ 512 gb HDD 500 watt PSU MSI GTX 1050 ti oc The issue I am having is that I have been having random Windows crashes. I turned on my PC and

Question

Websites stop loading.

Dell OptiPlex 3060 SFF. From time to time almost all sites do not load, except YouTube and one or two more. I connect to the Internet in four different ways, both via cable and through external and built-in Wi-Fi adapters. The problem remains. Reloading helps, but sometimes not for long. Diagnostics

Question

how to update bios

I downloaded bios update file into my USB, how do I update bios? I'm using Linux Mint, optiplex 5080 mini tower

Question

Issue After Updating BIOS from 1.24.0 to 1.27.0

I updated my bios from 1.24.0 to 1.27.0 for the Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF. After that, it turned on but there was no display. I thought the bios was bricked until I realized it works after unplugging the power cable into the Power Supply. I have to do that 5-10 times every time I reboot the thing. is t

Question

Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Question.

So I have a question about my Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF. is TPM 2.0 supported on the Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF? My Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF came with TPM 1.2. and it said on the driver's website that there was a Dell TPM Updater program.  that updates compatible desktops running TPM 1.2 to TPM 2.0. i

Question

OptiPlex XE4 Failing to POST

Hi, we have a OptiPlex XE4 which is about a year old. it recently started having issues. I ran the diagnostics test and everything passed. But ti fails to boot into OS. It boots and there is just a solid white rectangle on a black screen. No OS. I tried disabling the SecureBoot and that didn't mak

Question

what is model of the CPU

my cpu has this info sticker at the back serial no: FFF4BiS model no: DH(last letter is not readable) MFG date: 042304 can anyone tell the model I want a New ram for this model bcz the older one is not working I can't turn the CPU on

Question

Memory specs? SFF Plus 7010

Hi, While we are awaiting delivery of several OptiPlex Small Form Factor (Plus 7010) PC's, can some kind soul give me the specs of the installed memory? Bandwidth being the most important. It's listed on the invoice as 8GB (1X8GB) DDR5 Non-ECC Memory 370-AGWL Usually I'd just Google the SKU "370-AG

Question

Processor Upgrade Options for Optiplex 9020 MT Motherboard

Hello, I own a Dell Optiplex 9020 MT desktop and I'd like to give it a performance boost by upgrading the processor. Here's what I need help with: Intel Processor Compatibility: Could you please provide a list of the fastest Intel processors my Optiplex 9020 MT motherboard supports? I'm interested

Question

GPU for 7070 mt with 260w psu

I saw this MSI GEFORCE RTX 3050 LP 6G OC graphics card NVIDIA 6 GB GDDR6 which as 70w power consumption. Will this work on Optiplex w/ 240w psu. Thanks.

Question

4k HDMI Graphics Card

I'd like to upgrade my graphics card to accommodate a 4K HDMI monitor. Can you suggest a graphics card that might work?  Won't be used for gaming, but for graphics and some 3D modeling.  Thank you in advance.

Question

Optiplex 5060-5090's BSOD INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

We are seeing a rash of Windows 10 Enterprise machines as of 4:04 PM 3/26/2024 BSOD with INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and this happens almost immediately at the boot process after entering the bitlocker recovery key obtained from Active Directory.Even disabling all non-windows services and startup items and

Question

Dell Optiplex 7020 Power Supply Upgrade Compatibility

Dear Dell Support, I own a Dell Optiplex 7020 desktop computer and have recently purchased an RTX 3060 graphics card. The card's specifications recommend a minimum 550W power supply unit (PSU). I intend to purchase a Cooler Master 550W PSU for this upgrade. Would you please confirm if my existing De

Question

My Optiplex 9010 suddenly stopped displaying

Hello, so I recently bought a refurbished Dell Optiplex 9010. Since pcs are pretty expensive, I had to settle with refurbished as I really needed a pc to help with my studies in nursing. These are the specifications: Model: Optiplex 9010 Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz Memory: 8GB RAM Stor

Question

Dell Optiplex 3020 SFF not booting?

Hello there. I have been having issues with my machine as today it decided to not work. I have tried to reseed all of the components on the motherboard and power supply cables and that that has not solved the issue. The computer keeps rebooting constantly so it is very difficult to read the post cod

Question

Optiplex 5070 2 amber 5 white. Complete loss on what to do!

My problem started when I turned off my PC while a BIOS update was being performed. Since then, it wouldn't turn back on. I've replaced the motherboard, CMOS battery, and RAM with new used parts from eBay. Even after all of this, the computer still boots to two amber and five white. No display shows

Question

Help Needed With Using Two Monitors: Optiplex 760 Desktop

Hello, I am new to the Community. Please forgive my technical naivety.  My knowledge of computing is limited. I have an Optiplex 760 desktop. I believe it is a basic model with 4GB RAM and just the basic integral video card.  It's on its last legs (I'm getting the battery message on sta

Question

Installed Video Card - BitLocker Pops Up

Added a video card to OptiPlex Small Form Factor 7010. It now boots up with BitLocker.  (removed video card and it boots just as before, bitlocker wasn't used before) I know I need to change BIOS settings for the new hardware.   Is this the TPM check?  Under video/display I did

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!