Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
MG

Official Solution

Closed

Repair my laptop

Sir I purchased Inspiron 15 R (N5010) on 22 /9/2010.Now it's stop working.Kindly do something about it.

Question

Community Accepted Solution

My laptop was stolen on 24 April please help me

My laptop was stolen kn 24 April please please help me sir

Question

how to register key board warranty

today purchase dell KB216 WIRED KEYBOARD i have to register warranty

Question

Closed

Mouse warranty - can't get help

I bought the premier keyboard and mouse. The mouse recently started behaving erratically. The scroll wheel goes up instead of down, down instead of up, but it's random. Dell tech support says they don't handle mouse issues and told me to go to a Dell store. There is no Dell store. There's no way to

Question

Closed

Overcharged!

I ordered 2 Inspiron laptops. The card company thought fraud, so it declined the charge. I contacted the company and the block was removed. I waited several minutes for a Dell purchase confirmation for the blocked order, in case it went through. Nothing received. I visited the cart and saw the two l

Question

Credit Note Instead of refund

Hi , I returned my recent purchase last week for refund and I've got a credit note in my email only and this is what is showing on my refund details. I am just wondering will I get actual refund back to my account or this is IT ,just Credit Note. this is very uncertain what I should expect really?&

Question

I lost my laptop

I lost my dell laptop and I don't know where? And location option is not on . Now tell me how can I find my laptop ?

Question

Closed

Trading laptop

Hey I would like to exchange my old laptop with new

Question

Sent my Laptop to get services at Dell, lost or stolen by FedEx

Will I get reimbursed? Will my laptop be found? I contacted dell to service my laptop since I suspected battery issues, as my laptop wasn't turning on! I sent my laptop to dell to get repaired. Dell Quoted me 92.55$ in addition to the fee associated with sending and receiving the laptop~ 60$. My lap

Question

Closed

XPS 16 9640, repair screen?

I've only just purchased an XPS 16 9640 and I've dropped my phone on the screen. It now has lines flickering across the screen. Can you give me details and costs for a replacement screen please?

Question

AW3423DWF, Dell USA, international warranty?

Hello, I want to buy this monitor from Dell USA. My question, is it covered by an international warranty? Thanks.

Question

Delivery tracking in the UK

I’ve wasted at least an hour this morning trying to find accurate delivery tracking for my Dell laptop and thankfully came across an old post here stating that it’s DHL who do the deliveries in the U.K. Why Dell can’t supply us with this information I have no idea as what you can only access on t

Question

Order Not Found

I just completed a purchase and when I click the link in the email it sent, I'm getting an Order Not Found message. Is this just a timing issue? If it didn't go through, did I get charged? Thanks

Question

Closed

Lost Laptop

Hello, I have misplaced my laptop. Is there anyway this can be tracked?

Question

Dell service center

How I get dell service center in my area

Question

Suspicious phone call and email

I recvd a phone call from Dell CFS yesterday advising me that I had a credit on my account against an order number for which I had recvd the laptop. They had all my info and old credit card number, order number, amount of the transaction, etc. I got more suspicious when they said reimbursement woul

Question

Closed

Need help with monitor

Need help with my monitor burnt pixel

Question

Buying dell monitor from amazon japan warranty

Im planning to buy a Dell alienware monitor from Amazon japan and shipped internationally, my question here will the warranty be still valid out of japan (currently I live in Saudi Arabia)

Question

checking warranty

checking to see my laptop warranty status

Question

Warranty on new monitor from FaceBook seller?

I saw this deal on Facebook market place and the seller appears to be selling it brand new in box. It seems too good to be true but i wanted to ask if there was an issue with the item will dell honor it? My paranoia leads me to think that the seller might have taken it from somewhere. thanks! 

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!