Solved!

Go to Solution

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

April 23rd, 2024 13:55

Credit Note Instead of refund

Hi , 

I returned my recent purchase last week for refund and I've got a credit note in my email only and this is what is showing on my refund details. I am just wondering will I get actual refund back to my account or this is IT ,just Credit Note. this is very uncertain what I should expect really? 

@DELL-Cares 

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

April 25th, 2024 11:25

Hi , 

I have opened a conversation 2 days ago why no one following up my request ?

it was about "Credit Note Instead of refund" they asked me for details via DM which I have sent it but no response after it ?!

(edited)

• 

25.1K Posts

25-04-2024 09:40 AM

Thank you for contacting Dell. We have sent you a private message. Please share the order details via private message so that we can review the information.

(edited)

#IWork4Dell

If an in warranty technical issue, click the "Get Help Now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. For all non-technical issues that might require your private data, we will send a private Direct Message. Reply to that private Direct Message with the required data.

• 

25.1K Posts

April 23rd, 2024 14:10

Hi, 

Thanks for contacting Dell social media customer support!

We understand from your post that you would like to get an update regarding the refund status on your returned purchase. 

Surely, we will investigate and assist you with an update. 

We will send your direct messages, and would request you to please DM to our next message. 

We appreciate your contact with Dell!

Regards,

Alam

• 

25.1K Posts

April 23rd, 2024 14:13

Hi, 

Thanks for your contact with Dell social media customer care!

Kindly DM with your Dell order number, registered name and email address for verification purpose. 

We will further review the return and refund status on your purchase and share an update!

Regards,

Alam

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

April 23rd, 2024 14:48

My understanding was I will get refund in my account but I don't know why I have got Credit Note. I would like to get my refund back to my account.

regards

(edited)

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

April 25th, 2024 08:00

@DELL-Cares 

Hi , Is there any update on my request? thanks

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

April 25th, 2024 11:47