Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

April 9th, 2024 09:08

Delivery tracking in the UK

I’ve wasted at least an hour this morning trying to find accurate delivery tracking for my Dell laptop and thankfully came across an old post here stating that it’s DHL who do the deliveries in the U.K.  

Why Dell can’t supply us with this information I have no idea as what you can only access on the order is a useless DP World website which doesn’t help anything. 

I have been to the DHL Parcel U.K. website and sure enough it found the delivery straight away. 

The reference I used was my order number and it transposes in to the same DHL tracking reference with ‘3998’ in front of the order number. 

I hope that helps!

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

April 23rd, 2024 14:10

Thank you very much for the tip. Their website is track.dhlparcel.co.uk and you just enter the shipment number as 3998 followed by the DELL order number. You also have to specify the delivery post code. Shame I didn't find your post earlier, as I've been waiting in all day for a delivery that's due around 5.30pm.

• 

25.1K Posts

April 9th, 2024 09:17

Thank you for contacting Dell. We have reached out to you via private message. Please reply to our message with the order details.

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

April 10th, 2024 11:31

I have the same issue, but when I tried your DHL trick it is unable to find tracking information. Did you try tracking on the day of estimated delivery?

(edited)

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 1st, 2024 15:06

@A320AutoPilot​ did you get a answer to this? Mine says due tomorrow but dp world says still not shipped. And DHL trick doesn't work for me either 

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 13th, 2024 22:16

Does this only work on the day of delivery. I would love to know whether I need to work from a home or not tomorrow which is my due date on the DP world site.

No Events found!