Alienware desktop keyboard specs - Laptops - Dell Global Sales Training - Dell Community

Alienware desktop keyboard specs

Dell Global Sales Training

Dell Global Sales Training
Dell Global Sales Training & Development provides this community for people who sell Dell systems. It contains sales training content as well as a forum for posting questions, thoughts & ideas related to the sales training material.

Alienware desktop keyboard specs

• Hi,

I know Dell ships a default Alienware keyboard (standard) with the Alienware desktop systems. But, what about any advanced keyboard that illuminates? Can customers buy those as well and what are the differences please?

Thank you!

Eddie M.

Hawaii

Aloha!

• Hi Eddie,

There is only one Alienware Keyboard.  It is the one that ships with all Alienware Desktops.  It has programmable macros, unlimited profiles, and Alien FX - customizable 2-zone lighting.

As for other keyboards, I'm sure there's a bunch, but you're best bet would be to check indivudual keyboard maker's websites.  Just doing a quick google search I found a few logitech keyboards, a "tron" based keyboard, and a few others.   We of course recommend using the Alienware TactX keyboard (standard with Alienware desktops). :)

Best,

Emily

• Thank you Emily! Appreciated!

I found this keyboard that is different from what one customer showed me as he received a stock keyboard for his Alienware desktop purchase:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=330-6214

Not sure why there are 2 Alienware keyboards out there. Thanks anyway!

Eddie