Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

For Enterprise

For Enterprise
Technology, Solutions & Services to meet your Business Needs

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

• "I recently purchased a Dell Bluetooth keyboard and mouse ( Dell P/N DH 953 & DH 956) to use on my Dell Dimension XPS 400 .  When I learned that this unit was not Bluetooth compatible I purchased a Bluetooth adapter with the hope and expectation that I could get the keyboard and mouse to work.  No such luck.  Is there any redemption for this problem?"
  • Shouldn't the keyboard and mouse come with a bluetooth adapter? If not you might need either bluetooth v1.0 or v1.1. Check the keyboard and see what one is needed.
  • Thank  you for your reply.  I bought the Dell bluetooth keyboard and mouse as after market on Ebay.  There was not a bluetooth adapter included.  The adapter I bought was not a Dell after market.  When I attempted to run the adapter software there was a warning that the software was not Microsoft supported and might corrupt my computer.  If I must purchase another adapter, can you recommend a specific adapter?
    Thank you
  • Can you give me the exact model name and I'll try and get you the adapter info.
  • I assume that you mean the computer model.  It is 9150/xps400.  The bluetooth keyboard is DH953 and the mouse is DH956.  I just received an update from Dell Support.  I noticed a large number of recommended downloads under the drivers.  Several of the driver downloads is for bluetooth.  I'm wondering how one selects which downloads are appropriate to my computer or should I download all drivers?  Is this computer configured with bluetooth capability?