Command Center Update

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

Command Center Update

This question is answered

Has anyone had any problems installing the Command Center Update utility version  2.8.9.0,
A02-00
? I am about to install it and want to be sure there are no problems.

Verified Answer
  • make sure you have installed all frameworks from the windows update first, you wont have any problems then.

• Good advice, also follow the steps in this article to re-install the Command Center correctly. Specially if you have a previous version already installed.

Pablo R.
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case and/or replacing parts yourself does not void your warranty!
    YouTube Logo Check out our disassemble videos on YouTube
    If you need extra assistance please use Facebook Logo Twitter Logo, I can't always reply to PM's

• Thanx everyone for the help!

All Replies
  • make sure you have installed all frameworks from the windows update first, you wont have any problems then.

• Good advice, also follow the steps in this article to re-install the Command Center correctly. Specially if you have a previous version already installed.

Pablo R.
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case and/or replacing parts yourself does not void your warranty!
    YouTube Logo Check out our disassemble videos on YouTube
    If you need extra assistance please use Facebook Logo Twitter Logo, I can't always reply to PM's

• Thanx everyone for the help!