My pc gives me piles!!! Task bar - Alienware Forum - Alienware Club - Dell Community

My pc gives me piles!!! Task bar

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

My pc gives me piles!!! Task bar

• My task bar is disabled would this have something to do with my pc not shutting down fully???
  • Hello, could you be a little more descriptive? What system do you own? What do you mean by fully?would it stay on an specific screen? or the fans and lights keep on running?

I don't think the taskbar has much to do with it thou. Sorry for the questions, thank you

Alienware Lizano
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

• It's Alienware x51 yes the lights and fan keep on running can't find anything at all to fix the issue

• Try to remove the ac adapter and hold on to the power button for 2 minutes, then reconnect. Did you install any different type of software recently?

Alienware Lizano
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

• Still same frank also did a fresh format installed

Dell drivers and still same thing

• Rather email us: AWSocialMedia@dell.com

Add my name to the email and include your service tag. I will make sure you get your issue resolved.

Alienware Lizano