Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
IW

Community Accepted Solution

G3223D, connecting USB ports to desktop PC

Hello,I have DELL G3223D monitor and I want to connect it to my desktop PC so that his USB ports are also connected to the PC. Currently I am using HDMI to for display connection. Can I connect my monitor to the PC with additional USB-C connection and to use it only for data transfer? Also can I con

Question

U2722DE, DDM 2.3.0.23

<Clarification. DDM is WindowsOS, DDPM is macOS. DELL-Admin>I have two U2722DE monitors connected to the Microsoft Surface dock using DP cables. The computer runs Windows 11 Pro with all the latest upgrades. My setup has been working fine for the last 3 years until today when I upgraded the DD

Question

Daisy Chain 2 x U2724D or is 1x U2724DE Hub required? Diagram included! *SOLVED*

Here is my situation. I want to purchase 2 U2724D's and have the following setup on my desk: Monitor 2     Monitor 1     Laptop    Desktop PC Desktop PC (4070 video card): - 1 DP from Desktop PC to Monitor 1 (DP in) - 1 HDMI from Desktop PC to Monitor 2 (HDM

Question

Closed

Search for monitor by serial number

CN-0XTXXK-72872-3BP-A3VL

Question

Closed

What is the year and model of this Dell monitor?

What is the year and model of this Dell monitor with S/N CN-0TYXD9-74445-13C-AW5S ?

Question

Closed

U3415W, how to connect a new computer?

Hi,I was allowed to borrow a person's office for a few days. I would like to use my own laptop, keyboard/mouse, but I would like to connect to the screen which is u3415w. I have my own HDMI cable, and that slot in the monitor is not taken. However, when I connect my laptop, I cannot see how I can ch

Question

Closed

S2422HZ, no signal, no OSD Menu, only Input menu

I have tried connecting my iPad Pro, my MacBook and my Lenovo laptop via both USB-C and HDMI and none are showing on the screen. The monitor is simply searching for input but not getting any. Further, I am not able to get to the OSD menu, it will only show the Input Source menu.

Question

Closed

U2311H, connect to ThinkPad L14 Gen3?

I have a Lenovo L14 ThinkPad Gen3 and i want to connect it, to Dell U2311H. Lenovo display outputs are : HDMI Type C Dell U2311H display inputs are: DVI DisplayPort What are my possible solutions to make the connection?

Question

U4924DW, unable to turn on daisy chain support?

I'm trying to daisy chain my monitors with my U4924DW as the main screen, and connecting via DP 1.2 through to another iiyama screen that supports MST.I cannot find the setting on the Dell where it allows me to turn on MST?I'm using a MacBook M3 Pro and my work machine is an M2 MacBook. I know there

Question

U2724DE, HDMI no 120Hz at 1440p

Hi,The setup that I have with this monitor is that I have a Mac mini which is currently connected to the DP while also connected with a USB-C, to USB-A into the Mac mini, and then all of my peripherals(mouse,keyboard,camera) are connected directly to the monitor, thus making a use of the integrated

Question

U2723QE, MacBook, USB-C hub drawing too much power

I have got my U2723QE connected with my MacBook Pro M1 2019 14". I want to use my monitor as USB hub thus I have connected my keyboard and mouse via USB 3 ports to the monitor but my keyboard does not light up. When I connect the keyboard to my monitor (which is connected to the mac USB-C) then this

Question

SE3223Q, special mount attachment required?

Hi there, I'm considering buying the Dell SE3223Q monitor. The spec sheets say it is vesa mount compatible (with 100 x 100). The images of the back of the monitor make it appear as though there would be some sort of special mount attachment required? Can you confirm, please?

Question

S2421HN, serial number discussion

i m curious , the serial number of a dell s2421hn monitor, is 20 digit number? or 23? because on the box are 20 digits (CN-0DTCPY-BOZ00-22Q-0SBL) and on the back of the monitor are 23 digits (CN-0DTCPY-BOZ00-22Q-0SBL-A00 ) . A00 is a part of the SN? or it is another thing? Which one is the serial nu

Question

P2723QE, retail, no service tag found

<Your private data was removed from public view. DELL-Admin>Hi everyone, I just bought a DELL monitor P2723QE from a retailer. When entering the service tag here, it says = "There is no match for that Service Tag or product ID"

Question

U4025QW, TB4 no video after M3T102 firmware

I just purchased a new U4025QW display and updated the firmware to the latest version (M3T102) on the Dell site. After the update finished, I no longer get video over the Thunderbolt port.  I have to use DisplayPort or HDMI to see anything.  Before the update (on the original firmware tha

Question

Official Solution

Closed

S3422DW, how do you adjust the height?

Hi, I’ve just bought an S3422DW and I can’t work out how to adjust the height? I’ve gently tried to push it down and it won’t move. I am worried about using any more force in case I break it. I’ve already read the manual and it says it is possible to change the height but it doesn’t say how? C

Question

U2720Q, MacBook, no USB-C from your device, #3

I've been using a U2720Q monitor for 2 years with a MacBook Pro 2019 16' T2 connected with USB-C. About a week ago, the monitor shows this message when I connect the monitor to the MacBook: NO USB Type-C from your device and battery charging still works. I've been in touch with Dell. My product is

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U3425WE, does it support VRR/Adaptive Sync?

Curious if the new U3425WE supports any kind of adaptive sync, specifically over DP (or using the TB4 DP alt mode)? It seems like it doesn't list the branded versions from either nVidia (GSYNC) or AMD (Freesync) but will the monitor automatically adjust its refresh rate with software that supports i

Question

Closed

U2720Q, no USB-C signal

No usb-c signal with a Macbook Pro 16' 2019 T2. Monitor was working fine for 2 years but a few days ago, impossible to use the usb-c port. Same issue with different usb-c cables and other computers (PC/Mac). It works with HDMI. I've tested usb-c cable with other brand monitors and it works. My Macbo

Question

P2422HE to S2421HN daisy chained, not waking S2421HN

Hi all I am hoping that someone is able to help with an issue that we're seeing with the above monitors.We recently purchased 150 of each of these monitors, and have experienced issues with the S2421HN monitor waking from sleep when daisy chained.This is replicated 100% of the time, across any of o

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!