I am running Enterprise Reporter 2.5.1. I would like a custom report that identifies the following:
Identify the member servers and domain controllers that run applications as services by using a service account.
Identify the accounts that run application as services on member servers
I believe, it can be accomplished by modifying the 'Computer Services' report.
1. Drag the report into 'My Reports' category
2. Click 'Edit Report'
3. Select 'Include the following accounts' parameter, and click 'Edit'
4. Change the prompt to 'Exclude the following accounts:'
5. Select the 'Excludes' condition operator, and check the 'Supply a default value' box
6. Add new filters to exclude:
7. Save and run the report.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.