Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
R

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

OME Version 3.10.2

hello, any issue with OME and google chrome if i try to change password the filed is wrong. thks   Rodrigo Gomes  

Question

Closed

APIs for Appliance statistics

We're using the latest version of the openmanage appliance (for vmware). I'm trying to get some management stats out of it - so that we know it's not being overwhelmed, has enough space, memory etc. We use Zabbix for monitoring.  I've had a bit of a look around the potential ways of getting s

Question

Closed

OMEVV - Manage host fails

each time I try to manage a Host in OMEVV, the manage job fails.Is there way to get more detailed logging on what is happening?  

Question

Closed

Newly deployed OME 3.10 problem after reboot

Hi all, newly deployed OME in version 3.10.0 Build 169 has some problem to boot up after reboot. Does anyone know what is going on? Upgrade to newer version 3.10.1.51 is also not successful and ending with the same error.

Question

Closed

Impossible to Reset Power Status with Open Manage Enterprise 3.9 REST API

Hello, I'm trying to manage power status of multiples dell devices from our data center. My device has idrac installed, and when I use the redfish api call it's working perfectly. But to adapt it to all the devices of the company I'm trying to use OpenManage to do it for me. So OpenManage is configu

Question

Closed

Possible to Upgrade from 3.9.0 to 3.10.0 (Offline mode)

Hi All, Is it possible to upgrade OME from 3.9.0 to 3.10.0 via offline mode? My current version is 3.9.0. Why i'm asking this because i did download all the necessary files for version 3.10.0 and saved it on the web server. I created directory structure according in my web server. On the Applicat

Question

Closed

OME shows unknown Firmware Version of Server after succesfully Update via OME

Hello , I updated an Dell PowerEdge T320 over an self created Baseline which loads the Files from Dell Catalog . URL : downloads.dell.com/catalog/catalog.gz After the Update all updated Components shown as grey , with the Reason : Update file not in catalog; Check dell.com/sup

Question

Closed

Console update to 3.10.1.51 from 3.10.0 (build 169) fails

Trying to update the console to the latest version. Downloads going OK. Disabled the plugins It fails with: Skipping this execution because another Console Update Execution task is running, and only one Console Update Execution Task is allowed to run at time. But... there is no other job running

Question

Closed

How to create a Query Group with the GroupService.QueryCondition using the API

Hi Folks. Which is the correct way for create in OME using the API a QueryGroup setting a QueryCondition? Thanks and regards. Yeisy

Question

Closed

Firmware Baseline doesn't see all servers

Firmware Baseline doesn't see all servers. Just a Few ABSOLUTELLY identical R750 with absolutely identical configuration, which were successfully onboarded, Refreshed, Inventory ran many times, are showing only with IP address, while others are with hostname. When I tried to create a Firmware/Driv

Question

Closed

ome services no compatible version

I've upgraded to 3.9.0 version of OpenManage Enterprise. The services plugin shows as "NO COMPATIBLE VERSIONS AVAILABLE" for some reason. I've other appliances at the same level and they have services installed with no issue. I've checked the post upgrade tasks completed. Cleared my browser cache

Question

Closed

openmange 3.10 dont send email alerts

hi team! We have installed openmange enterprise 3.10 and we have configured several alerts via email SMTP but we dint receive any. Only the test one works.        

Question

Closed

Installing PowerEdge drivers for Windows Server

This is hopefully a dumb question - but what is the preferred procedure for installing the required drivers inside the OS (Windows Server) on a new poweredge? I have Windows installed, and device manager is showing lots of devices that need drivers. On a desktop I'd just run Dell Command Update but

Question

Closed

Firmware/Driver tab missing for Dell XC740xd

Hello, A little help on this would be appreciated. Running latest OME. Have a Dell XC740xd server that adds to inventory fine, but I cannot get the Firmware/drivers tab to appear. If I add the server under HCI group to my firmware baseline and run the baseline, the server does not appear there. I

Question

Closed

OME 3.10, IDRAC 8&9, device name

Here is the scenario. OME version is 3.10. IDRAC firmwares are 2.83.83.83 for IDRAC8, and 6.10.30.00 for IDRAC9.  The issue I'm seeing in OME is that the device names are not showing up the same. IDRAC8 device names are showing up as the FQDN that I expect, and if I do a dump of the basic devi

Question

Closed

Delete rack in Power Manager

Is there any way to delete a rack in the Power Manager plugin? I was trying to get the rack names consistent, but now racks for both the old name and new name are listed. So far I haven't found a way to delete the old rack.

Question

Closed

OME Update File not in catalog for DSS 8440

We have an older, and a brand new DSS 8440. OME says for both "Update file not in catalog"Is there something I need to add, to get these two hosts included, or is this a fault on the Dell end? The last catalog update was downloaded by OME, had a creation date of Feb 27 2023  

Question

Unable to deploy template to hosts in another available network segment.

I'm running OME v.3.10.0 (Build 169) and managing hosts on two different network segments. OME's primary IP is on the same network as some of the hosts. The secondary networks is available through a manually added route. OME can find and see the status of all the hosts on both segments. I can creat

Question

R940 iDRAC baseline version issue

Hello,   Just updated OME to the latest issue and having issue with iDRAC firmware baseline for R940 servers. It shows a very old version, while all other firmware versions are latest available:   However, same baseline for R840 server shows correct iDRAC version available to upgrad

Question

Showing IP instead of hostname in Devices

After upgrading to 3.10.0 a lot of devices show up with ip address instead of host name.I have run discovery several times but still most devices show ip address, but not all.The Discovery settings is set to : General Device Naming:DNS - Server Device Naming: System Hostname. I have tried to delete

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!