Most Recent
BT

Community Accepted Solution

Dell service center

How I get dell service center in my area

Question

Suspicious phone call and email

I recvd a phone call from Dell CFS yesterday advising me that I had a credit on my account against an order number for which I had recvd the laptop. They had all my info and old credit card number, order number, amount of the transaction, etc. I got more suspicious when they said reimbursement woul

Question

Closed

Need help with monitor

Need help with my monitor burnt pixel

Question

Buying dell monitor from amazon japan warranty

Im planning to buy a Dell alienware monitor from Amazon japan and shipped internationally, my question here will the warranty be still valid out of japan (currently I live in Saudi Arabia)

Question

checking warranty

checking to see my laptop warranty status

Question

Warranty on new monitor from FaceBook seller?

I saw this deal on Facebook market place and the seller appears to be selling it brand new in box. It seems too good to be true but i wanted to ask if there was an issue with the item will dell honor it? My paranoia leads me to think that the seller might have taken it from somewhere. thanks! 

Question

Can't register Best Buy purchased m16 R1?

Hi, I recently purchased a new Alienware m16 R1 pc in Best Buy. I have filled the registration form in Dell website a week ago. But Dell support website still tells me to register my device to activate the warranty? I need help. Thank you

Question

Closed

theft case

someone has just stolen my dell laptop 😭 these evenings, I need help

Question

Closed

no warranty

my device is new and it has no warranty it is new device purchased from dubai and it has been only 3 to 4 month today i know that it dosent has warrenty . an i been scammed or something can i get a new product by replacing this devic there is no damage and havv all the oem parts

Question

Wrong warranty date registered

Hello, I bought Dell E2218HN monitor on 6th june 2021. But when I log on Dell Warranty Check and enter my service tag it says that my warranty expired on 24 NOV 2023 I have original invoice from where I bought it. Is there any chance to correct this date and my service support?

Question

Closed

S2722DZ Webcam issue

I've had my S2722DZ monitor less than one year, and until yesterday, the webcam worked. Now, the webcam is being detected (and NOT detected) in reverse! The webcam is detected in app menus/apps only when it is closed/pushed down into the monitor-- then the app shows a black screen, because the webca

Question

Warranty Upgrade

I want to upgrade my Dell warranty

Question

Dell refuses to repair XPS 13 9310 which is still under warranty

Dell refuses to repair XPS 13 9310 which is still under warranty. What's more I bought it in Canada. I am a retailer. I bought it in Montreal on Facebook Market.

Question

Unable to cancel duplicate order

Ordered Aurora R16 PC. Had neither confirmation email from Dell nor credit card got charged. Thought something went wrong. Ordered the same again after few minutes. Same response! Got 2 emails from Dell after 3 hours that both orders were received. No info on Dell online account. After 9 hours Credi

Question

I would like to cancel multiple orders I made at the same time

Hello, I tried to make an order, however it did not go through, and as such I ordered multiple of them. I do have proof of them hitting my card with a charge, I am unable to see my orders on the order page, I have gotten no confirmation and I am unable to search my orders in my order page.  I

Question

Payment Predicament: Seeking Solutions for Purchasing Dell XPS 14 Laptop from Pakistan

Has anyone else encountered payment hurdles while trying to purchase a Dell XPS 14 Laptop from Pakistan? and the link of the website always refreshes when try to open the product page dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/scr/laptops .I've attempted payment using both PayPal and Stripe accounts, yet my t

Question

BIOS password

Hi. My PC windows got corrupted I think and I can't turn on the PC beyond the dell logo. For window reboot I was asked to give my BIOS password but I don't know it. Is there a way of finding it?

Question

Official Solution

Closed

mail from dell_quality_ww@dell.com

Got a mail from dell_quality_ww@dell.com, is this a legalmail or scam?? Dear Valued Dell Customer, Svctag Company_Name Product_Desc xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx     We are contacting you regarding your Dell system.  Dell would like to proactively engage

Question

Closed

Authenticity verification

I received the email below earlier from<Private data removed from public view. DELL Admin> , please confirm if it is legit. I have removed seemingly private info Your Dell warranty expires soon.

Question

AW920H headphones stopped working in 3 months

I have been trying to connect with alienware support since two weeks and they keep on sending me from dialing one number to another. My headphones broke on their own and they have no service tag or express code and no one is ready to help me. How do i use my warranty to get it replaced or repair? Th

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!