Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
J

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

Is it possible to recover the purchase invoice of a computer if you bought it second-hand?

Hello colleagues, I bought a laptop not long ago to a person, the computer looked in good condition and after a while of use it turns out that I keep it had password in the bios I forgot the bios password, then I do not have how to contact the person who sold it to me I did not know him I do not ha

Question

Closed

dell latitude 7430

есть уже решение по зависанию тач пада?

Question

Closed

Dell Latitude new RAM not working

Hello. I am doing this on a Dell Latitude E5450. It currently has one stick of 8GB, pc3l(ddr3l) RAM made by SK Hynix in slot 1. I dug a piece of ram out of my old computer, a dell latitude E6330. The second ram is a 4GB stick, pc3(ddr3), made by Samsung. When I put the second stick into the other sl

Question

Closed

Getting RAM speed to 2666Mhz in latitude 5410 requires 2666mhz or 3200mhz RAM?

Hi all, I own a latitude 5410 laptop, and I'm looking to upgrade my DDR4 RAM (switching my single 16GB stick for two matching 16GB sticks), So that both new sticks will run at 2666Mhz. My system specs: CPU: i7-10610U (supports only 2666mhz for DDR4), 64-bit. Motherboard: (manufact

Question

Closed

Dell Latitude 7280 - Installing Windows 10 issue

Been having garbled screen issue when installing Windows 10 on this device. It's been like this again and again and again, tried new flash drive, iso and other usb slot but to no avail. Help please.

Question

Closed

SSD sizes for Dell Latitude 5400

I have a Dell Latitude 5400 that has the following SSD: toshiba / Kioxia KBG40ZNS256G M.2 2230 256GB PCI-E Gen3 X4 NVMe OEM SSD (link to product) I want to buy a 1Tb SSD. I have gathered that: 1. it has to be m.2 form factor 2. support nvme interface What I cannot wrap my head around is what

Question

Closed

Latitude C610 reset to factory settings?

I've been given an old latitude C610 laptop and I can't figure out how to reset it to factory settings. I've tried looking in the BIOS but no luck. I'm probably being dumb but i can't figure it out  Very appreciative of any help!

Question

Closed

Latitude 5430 external monitors connected to WD19 Dock 130W are blank.

Hello,Setup: Laptop Dell Latitude 5430 core i5 / 16 Gb ram / 256 SSD / Windows 11Docking station : Dell WD19S 130WExternal screens : Dell P2319H connected to the docking station with the Dell DisplayPort cablesDell Graphics driver version : 31.0.101.3959, A10Problem:Unable to extend the display to e

Question

Official Solution

WD19S Docking Station Audio Cutoff

Hello, I have been using my WD19S Dell Docking station for a few days and I am running into an issue where while using headphones, the audio will either cut in and out briefly or the audio will disconnect completely until I replug my headphone. I am using a Logitech H570e wired headset. If I plug i

Question

Closed

E6520 97wh battery "no battery present"

I have this E6520 with a 97wh battery, but the battery icon led is blinking in yellow color, in the taskbar there is the message "no present battery" also in BIOS, but the wierd thing is, when i unplug the powrr cable, it will stay powerd on the laptop for like 5 minutes. I tried to uninstall the ba

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Unable to boot from USB flash drive

When I select a USB flash drive from the boot device list in UEFI (BIOS) instead a system diagnosis test is run which completes after ~8 minutes. A message is then displayed thus: "Success Hardware scan complete with no issues. Your machine will restart and download cSOS for recovery". Obviously th

Question

Closed

WD19 Dock not recognising monitor

I have a Dell WD19 dock at home, connected via USB-C to a Dell Latitude 5530 laptop, with an external Dell 24" monitor connected to the dock via DP cable.This setup has been working fine for a couple of years with 3 different laptops, 2x Dell and 1x HP, and I've never had any issues connecting to do

Question

Closed

Hard Drive Inaccessible and SSD takes ages to boot OS after BIOS update 1.21.0 Win 11

I have been using Windows 11 Pro, when I updated following Device Drivers using Dell Support Assistant on Feb 19th, 2023. Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver A01 - 11.19 MB Critical Dell Latitude 3410 and 3510 System BIOS - 1.21.0 - 21.89 MB Critical Dell Support Assistant OS Recovery Pl

Question

Closed

latitude 3420 Blinking white and amber light.

Hello, my laptop screen started to show a grey background then shut down. Now it refuses to turn on at all. It then shows 2 blinking amber light then 7 white lights.I would really appreciate it if someone helps me solve the issue.

Question

No UEFI/legacy option in BIOS A34

Hi. Can anyone help me with this please... I have an ancient Lat E6400. BIOS is A34, the most recent (2013). I want to use a GPT disk for the OS (Win10 22H2). There is no option in the BIOS settings for UEFI/Legacy selection. Can this be fixed by updating BIOS software ? If so where do I find it ? O

Question

DELL Latitude E6540 battery and AC adapter issue!

Hello. This is my used E6540 Latitude laptop. Why does this screen show up every time I turn on the laptop?

Question

replacement HDD for latitude 7480

HelloAt the moment I have Intel HDD INTEL SSDSCKKF256H6 SATA 256GB on my laptop but I'd like to replace it to more modern device. What is my laptop latitude 7480 hdd socket  support?is the Intel 670p 1 TB (SSDPEKNU010TZX1) or Samsung 970 EVO fit it?Thank you.

Question

DELL Data Encryption vs Windows Bitlocker

Dell seems to have it's own encryption driver, for high end computers like mines, does it replace Bitlocker, which is enabled on my laptop? If this driver works better and is more secure then I will install this one over bitlocker.

Question

DELL Latitude 5420 and WD19 - MAC address LAN

Dell Latitude 5420 laptop, WD19 docking station. How to set the BIOS to always have the same MAC address when connected to the router via the laptop's LAN card or via the docking station's LAN card.

Question

SSD

Hello! I need your help before upgrading my device. Can I choose to install one of these or both (CSSD-F1000GBMP600PRO) CORSAIR MP600 PRO 1TB M.2  Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 SSD 7,000MB/sec sequential read, 6,850MB/sec sequential write. Crucial P5 Plus SSD NVMe (PCIe Gen 4 x4)&

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!