Search Results (122)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
L

Community Accepted Solution

TAL license required for a 5070 (formerly running ThinOS 8)

HI, Upgrading a bunch of 5070 from ThinOS 8 to 9 After the upgrade one of them says “TAL required”. Which is surprising. I’ve already upgraded other ones, exact sames, bought from the same order. Any hints ? (BTW reCaptcha for this interface is buggy)

Question

OS upgrades available for Wyse 7010

We have a number of Wyse 7010 running WES7. What upgrade options are available for the OS?

Question

Echo Cancellation for Teams for VMWare Horizon

Hello, Is there a way to turn Echo Cancellation for the Teams client (for VMWare Horizon)? I didn't realize it's not an option, making Teams computer audio unusable (speakers/camera mic setup) - i found an article to turn it on for Citrix, but nothing for Horizon VDI.  Thanks!

Question

How to make a basic RDP connection?

Hello, I am trying to connect a Dell Optiplex Thin Client with Thin OS 9.3 to a Windows Server 2022 Standard with TSPlus. But I am getting SSL CONNECT ERROR when trying to login. How can I disable ssl verification? Thank you

Question

Dell ThinOS Update over WMS fails - Package Root failed to install

Hello, we just started using ThinOS Clients (Wyse 3040 & Optiplex 3000). I´ve installed Dell WMS to manage the Thin Clients, and now I tried to Upgrade the ThinOS version from 9.3.1129 to 9.4.3087 with the help of a ThinOS 9.x Policy and the Image "ThinOS_2308_9.4.3087.pkg-V9.4.3087". When I a

Question

USB key no working properly on ThinOs 9.4.3087

Hello, I encounter a problem with USB redirection on Wyse 3040 version 9.4.3087 (Work on my old 8.X Wyse). The only way to have USB redirection working is to plug the USB key, restart the Wyse and log into user session. If the key is unplug during the session, the reconnection doesn't work. Even t

Question

Caps Lock issue on ThinOS

Hi all,We are running the latest (9.4.2103) ThinOS on around 200 machines. A mix of 3040's and OptiPlex 3000's, connecting to RDS servers using the classic mode.We have had an intermittent issue for several builds now, where if a user is entering their login details and uses the Caps Lock key for a

Question

Bios 1.22 Password Change/Sync Not Working via WMS?

I've deployed the latest Bios update last night and now all 500 of our 5070's are Non-Compliant, with the reason being they need a new Bios password setting. I read in the WMS 4.1 guide to create a job to schedule a Bios password sync, which I have done, and then made a change in the policy confi

Question

Closed

802.1X authentication failed after ugrade to ThinOS 2303 or 2306

Hi, Since upgrading to ThinOS 2303 (9.4.1141), users can’t connect to our Wifi network with 802.1x authentication. The events log says : WLAN : EAP PEAP selected WLAN : Disconnected with bssid=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx reason=7 WLAN : Trying to authenticate with xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (SSID=”my_domain” fre

Question

Closed

Keyboard layout inverted in OS

Hello everyone, I'm updated my 3040 wyse clients from 8.6_807 to Thinos 2303 (9.4.1141) with Citrix Workspace App 23.2.0.10.4. Everything is working well execpt the keyboard layout. My clients are set to French language on both client and server. Unfortunatelly, the OS keyboard Layout is "ENG" (An

Question

Closed

ThinOS 8.x to Windows Server 2022 + Gateway

We are transitioning from Windows Server 2008R2 RDS to Windows Server 2022 RDS.We are going to work with a Gateway server. There are several Wyse clients (3010, 3020, T10) in the network that still have ThinOS 8.x.I tried to connect from those devices to the new server, but the connection seems to

Question

Closed

WMS Server Name Change

Hello - We have a WMS server that used to only be accessible internally, but we're testing from user's home offices.  So, before we were connecting to it with its .local DNS name, but now we've created a public DNS entry and are connecting to it that way.  We changed the address in the C

Question

Closed

Wyse 5470 AIO Device Policy Not Response

Hello, Restarting my Dell AIO 5470 via WMS etc. I can do transactions. Wyse can talk to my server.However, the principles I apply do not work. I can't change it from the simplest computer. Helpp meee boyss.

Question

"Unit" Has not checked in for more than 7 days

We have around 110 units in a factory/office area with multiple Vlans and Group assigns.50% of them have stopped responding to the server. The only way to get them respond again is factory reset the unit.If you open WMS Manager on the unit it comes with error "Cant connect to server, Please try agai

Question

"Fatal Error: No zpool found in book disk" on boot error for OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client

Hello all, I faced some strange error saying the "Fatal Error: No zpool found in boot disk" on OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client(bios: 1.0.2, firmware 9.3.2102). You can simply reboot the thin client and the error will go away at next boot cycle. As I have several clients occured this error for same

Question

OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client Power adapter wattage not detected issue

Hello all, At my organisation, I have two thin clients having power adapter wattage detection issue on boot. The Error message show "Alert! A OW AC per adapter has been detected. The system can only boot with a 65W power adapter or greater" (bios: 1.0.2) The Error message show "Alert! The AC p

Question

ThinOS 9.3 Webbrowser

Hello, we are depoying a bunch of new Optiplex 3000TC in our organization and want to allow users to get to our Self-Service-Password-Reset-Website before they login. Current ThinOS 2211 (9.3.3099) is deployed and clients are in "modern desktop" mode. Is there an option to do this? We are using

Question

USB Redirection NOT WORKING ThinOS 2208

No devices are redirecting into Horizon currently, not sure why or when they stopped working. The devices show within system tools in the menu. Redirection works on our other Wyse clients so it is specifically an issue with the 5070's, not an OS or policy issue. We have USB Redirection ticked und

Question

Does ThinOS 9.3 support 800x600 resolution?

I have customers that use 12" monitors in their industrial environment. These 12" monitors natively run 800x600 resolution.  When connected to a 3040 thin client running 9.3 2205, they will display a blank/black image.  The monitor acts as if it is getting and displaying a good image (pow

Question

3040 Can I use a monitor NOT on the compatability list

Hey Guys, I got this 3040 from a used supplier and installed Fedora on it because Windows was too large to even upgrade! I'm looking for a monitor that can utilise the full resolution of the system but all the 'compatiible' monitors are all 1080. I've found a monitor on dell.com that is a 27" tha

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!