Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
Z

Community Accepted Solution

Warning with size grew during save

Hi, l've just installed Networker agent on Oracle Linux and backup goes fine except for following folders: /proc, /sys and /u01 Logs indicates same type of warning: `/u01/xxx' size grew during save I've found document below but I do not find logasm: https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-us/000

Question

NetWorker 19.10.0.2, vProxy error

Hello I encountered a problem with virtual infrastructure backup VMware vSphere NetWorker and vProxy latest current release! While running the task I get an error: 04/14/24 20:27:44 Action backup vmware-vproxy 'VMware-VI-backup' has initialized as 'vproxysave job' with job id 3216504/14/24 20:27:44

Question

Tape library connection to a server

Hello,  i have a tape library dell EMC ML3 with FC card, it´s possible to connect directly to a dell server poweredge R630 with a FC card? or i need a SAN switch

Question

parse_ossr_info_file OSSR_Info.xml":[1] function not supported

Hello guys. for a few weeks now I have this issue with a windows server . there is a solution from Dell that says to try the solution in this Microsoft kb article KB000462622 , but that is not available. I cant find it. I suppose it says to set the client parallelism to 1 in networker  . but

Question

Closed

Does Networker has Installation automation function ?

Hi, All I have a question about networker Client has 3,000 Physical Servers(Linux) to Backup So, Client Request Installation automation Function Can Networker do that by Scripts?   If you have any experience, please share it.   Thanks & Best Regards

Question

Closed

Which Networker package includes mminfo app?

Hello! I have a Networker Server (19.8 on Windows 2016) and i want to manage it remotely from another host, where i installed NMC Server (19.8 on Red Hat 8.8) I need some commands available there in the NMC Server, like mminfo, so i can retrieve data from the server. I cannot find the mminfo . Co

Question

Closed

Error when i trie to backup sql

Hello i have a issue when i trie backup instance sql: TL_Windows_SQL_Semanal_04S -p -l full -R -v -F MSSQL$DATACARD:' for client "servername" exited with return code 1103/07/2023 04:45:53 p.m. servername:savefs unexpectedly exited.03/07/2023 04:45:53 p.m. servername:savefs will retry 2 more time(s)

Question

Closed

General question about cloning Save Sets onto USB drive

Windows Server / NW 19.3 Hi guys I have a general question about copying / cloning save sets. Here is my scenario, I have a NetWorker Server with clients of all kinds, filesystems, Exchange DB, MS SQL, etc, I scheduled Dailies, Weeklies and Quarterlies backups. Since storage on the Quarterly dis

Question

Closed

BMR for MS SQL - No backups were found for client client.domain.com using browse time

NetWorker 19.3I am testing BMR for Windows 2019 with MS SQL.I am able to backup both the filesystem and the SQL Server from the NetWorker Console.Once the backups are completed, from the client server, I am able to browse and restore the "TEST" database using NetWorker Plugin for SQL Server Manageme

Question

Closed

M365 backup using Networker 19.x version

Hello, Please let me know if there is an option to configure backup for M365 from the Networker 19.x version.

Question

Closed

Backing up Oracle database: Server rejected credential

NetWorker server 19.3 Oracle user was created and granted SYSBACKUP role. The client creation wizard was successful, it even fails if I try to put the wrong password so I know it validated the creds (it only succeed with the correct Oracle User/Pw). However, when I start the job I get failure wit

Question

Closed

Meditech monthly jobs

How do we see the monthly backup jobs for Meditech ISB? For daily/weekly, we can see what are being backup, but for monthly, we cannot see the details. how do i browse for last month backup. currently the monthly backup is scheduled to run on the last Sunday of the month.

Question

Closed

Creating a multi lines Directive with Powershell

Networker Server 19.3 I am trying to create a Directive with multiple lines from a Powershell script For example, I'd like it to contain the following lines: << "c:\temp" >>skip: * << / >>+compressasm: . I had partial success, I created a txt file (directive.txt) with th

Question

Closed

Networker Backup jobs doesn't working

Hi everyone, This is my first post here, and, I'm a newbie in Networker Backup. In our environment, we have several Backup Jobs, and some of them have been failing since last sunday, when we had a power outage. Look at the following log below:   03/29/23 15:00:00 Step (1 of 5): nsrjobd ha

Question

Closed

Networker licensing issue - CLP Update License

Hey Folks, I’m having some trouble with the licensing for my install and I can’t seem to reach support.  I've tried every number I can find and have not gotten past the front line that requires an express service tag or serial number.  If anyone know how to find those for thi

Question

Closed

starting troubleshooting

Hi, I am just looking for basic troubleshooting steps in Networker... here is a real life example... I check the log. What are further troubleshooting steps for failed save sets? suppressed 3022338 bytes of output.0 1678255493 1 5 0 13260 7284 0 SERVER_NAME nsrclone NSR notice 5 %s %s 2 0 24 03/

Question

Windows Server version for Networker

currently Networker 19.4 on Windows Server 2016. I would like to know if Networker 19.4 could be installed on Server 2019 or Server 2022. Did somebody tried in place OS upgrade on server with Networker? Thx.

Question

Upgrade Apache tomcat version

How can we upgrade the Apache Tomcat version in RP4VM ? Recently we did a security assessment in our environment, in the assessment, it was recommended to patch the Apache Tomcat in our RP4VM vRPA1 and vRPa2 to versio 8.5.57 or later.   "The version of Tomcat installed on the remote host is

Question

NMC - Default Login Credentials?

Anyone using Networker 19.8 knows the default login credentials for the NMC window? I have tried absolutely everything, and nothing works!! This screen -  

Question

Networker 19.5.0.5 package needed

Hello, i am looking for Networker 19.5.0.5 package. Not able to get the package on the support portal. Kindly send me the link or package if it is available for an installation. Thanks in advance!

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!