Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
UX

Community Accepted Solution

When I Firmware Update on F10 LifeCycle that is seen this error SWC0066

Hi . Same problem on my server. ı m confused then ı had angry. Could you help me this problem :) When i firmware update on F10 Lifecyle . That is seen this error SWC0066.  My internet is normal. Modem rule is normal. ı have no Firewall and switch . I did NVRAM clear . check other compenent bu

Question

perc 12 driver for xen server

Hi~ Is there any plan to support Xen server with perc 12?

Question

R340 right ear PN

Hi all, Does someone know the part number of this piece? Poweredge R340 right ear Thanks in advance,

Question

How can i Upgrade "Ethernet 10G 4P X520/I350 rNDC" Firmware to 22.5.7

I have a Dell R740 with the Ethernet 10G 4P X520/I350 rNDC Card installed. If i use the old firmware update file for 22.0.9 Release, the NVM Update Tool finds the card and would update the firmware. Num Description                        

Question

CPU utilization OID for PowerEdge FN 410S IOM

Hello, I am trying to monitor the CPU utilization for the PowerEdge FN 410S IOM via SNMP. Does anyone know the OID for this sensor or if it is possible to query? Thank you, Matthew

Question

Wiping M610 Hard drive

Hello, how can I wipe the hard drive for a M610. I can go back to defaults with the IRDAC and Bios, but I cannot seem to find a way to wipe the hard drive on the unit. I do not see a Retire or repurpose option in the Lifecycle setup

Question

Upgrade server second processor r730

Hi I want to upgrade my server PowerEdge R730 second processor What equipment needed?  Please advise 

Question

GPU Enablement Kit for R940XA

Hello, hope everyone is doing well. Question - If I want to install 2 GPUs in a PowerEdge R940XA server, then would I just need the 16x risers and respective cables?  Is there a part number for a GPU Enablement Kit?  Thank you

Question

Catalog Management

I have just deployed OpenManage Enterprise 4.0.1 however when I check the catalog management, I get the error: Execution Message Running Processing repository information. Attempting to connect to repository. Downl

Question

PowerEdge 2970 DIMM MBE Issue

Kind of using this as a last resource as I cannot seem to fix this on my own. I have a new to me PowerEdge 2970 (yes I know the server is well past support and should absolutely be replaced by today's standards; however, it is only used for home/remote storage and it fits my needs perfectly for what

Question

Intel x520 compatibility with Dell R760sx

I am unable to find any compatibility list for the PowerEdge R760sx, can someone tell me if it is compatible with the Intel x520 line? If not, what are the suggested cards for this system and CentOS 7? Thanks!

Question

R730xd U.2 / NVMe Enablement Kit installation

Hello! I failed finding information on the Dell U.2 enablement kit P31H2 so I am asking here. Does this card absolutely have to be installed in an x16 PCIe Slot or will it work at a x8 as well (with reduced max. speed)? What does the card do exactly? Splitting 16 lanes into 4x4 with bifurcation s

Question

expansion of RAID10 on PowerEdge R740xd

Hello, I'm trying to expand existing RAID10 on PowerEdge R740xd. Currently we have 8 drives configured as RAID10. I bought 2 extra drives of the same size, and added in to the server. Then I've logged in to iDRAC 9, In the disks menu i see two newly added drives that currently are in the state: read

Question

PowerEdge T320 - No Boot, No Bost, No Display

Hi All,I have an old T320 which is having the below Issues, Just trying to confirm whether it might be a board issue -No Display on Embedded VGA or Graphics card -No Post (Even with Minimum Requirements for Post) -No Beeping when ram removed -CPU Internal Error - Constantly Power cycles on and off

Question

r730: predictive failure on 6TB ST6000NM0095: what to replace it with?

Keep getting full and predictive failures on a specific drive in a RAID6 array, on r730. What is the best drop-in replacement? (Exact same or equivalent Dell part?) Would any ST6000NM0095 do, or does it have to be a Dell PN? Would any (Dell or non-Dell) drive work as long as it's the same capaci

Question

PowerEdge R630 idrac up date via racadm failing from local machine to remote idrac ip

racadm version: 9.4 local machine os: rhel8 Updating from iDRAC 2.85.85.85 -> 2.86.86.86 is failing using racadm from local machine to the remote idrac ip. using the following racadm command from a RHEL 8 terminal: racadm -r <idrac ip> -u <idrac-root> -p <idrac-root-password>

Question

Dell wd hard disk 500 gb firmware need

I need firmware hdd s/n wmayp7582326 Wwn:50014ee0ae6a5d9a P/n: 01kwkj Firmware' 1s03 Mdl: wd5003abyx-18wera0 Dcm hgrnthtjcg Dcx:_ 8e02e76r2 R/n: 771702 Please need firmware my data lost thanks dell team

Question

Can we upgrade idrac 4.4 firmware version direct to latest idrac 7.0 version ?

Hi Team Can we upgrade idrac 4.4 firmware version direct to latest idrac 7.0 version ? Thank you

Question

Perc H730P Need to grow the Raid5 with larger drives.

I have a Power Edge R440 In Open manage under Storage/perc H730P adapter (Embedded)/Connector 0 (RAID)/Enclosure (Backplane)/Physical Disks. I see 5 drives, 2446.62GB i believe to be a mirrored C drive. and 3 893.75 GB drives i expect to be the RAID 5 for D: They are all showing good, but i need to

Question

Boot Failed: Raid Controller

Hello! I'm a complete noob to this so please excuse my lack of knowledge. I'm looking for some help with this. I bought a used R730, and am currently configuring it. The hard disks I have are 4 new 1.2 TB SAS Hard Drives (Dell WXPCX). I'm trying to set up RAID 6 on it, and then will be installing

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!