Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
AU

Community Accepted Solution

Stolen Alienware 15 R3

My Alienware laptop has been stolen. I just bought it in january 2017.  what can i do?  Is there anything Dell can do to help?  I am desperate to recover it.  thanks.  

Question

Power Button works intermittently

Hi there, First off, I apologize if I'm not posting in the right spot. I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series and the power button is failing on me with 38 days left in my 1 year limited warranty. Basically I have to press it really hard or from different angles, and it can take 5-10 minutes of play

Question

Purchasing a product in Indonesia

i've never owned a Dell product, but after catching up on the latest information available on the web, I have decided that my next notebook should be the XPS 15 17-7700 UHD with a 1Tb SSD. My current laptop is an HP and it still works exceptionally well after 3 years in all aspects of functionality,

Question

Dell vostro 14 3000 battery problem

I am currently using Dell Vostro 14 3000 laptop. For past few days whenever i tried to on the laptop it shows this message " Alert! The AC power adapter and type cannot be determined. The battery may not charge. The system will adjust the performance to match the power available Strike f3 key if yo

Question

Scam?

Just received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Dell, they said my laptop had been stolen from Dell and asked could i tell them who i bought it from, i said i bought from a firm selling on Amazon but could not remember the name, they said they would call back in 20 minutes so i could fin

Question

Is it wrong to do this?

Hi, I'm not sure if my company is asking me to do something illegal or unethical. Any advice would be much appreciated. I have worked in RTV (return to vendor) department for ten years and never came across this until recently. We started making bids on other companies rejects. For example...Lets

Question

Is this okay to do?

Hi, I'm not sure if my company is asking me to do something illegal or unethical. Any advice would be much appreciated. I have worked in RTV (return to vendor) department for ten years and never came across this until recently. We started making bids on other companies rejects. For example...Lets

Question

(Redirected) Charger Variants

My inspiron 3558 charger is not workingit is a 45W 19.5V 2.31A one can i use a 45W   19.5V   2.37A    charger instead?please help me..........

Question

(Redirected) Screen flickering and blinking problem in XPS systems ?

Any one facing screen flickering and blinking problem in your XPS 2017 model ? Infact dell customer care replaced my first system due to this manufacturing design flaw and the replaced system is also having the same trouble did any of you face this issue and how did you resolve it ?

Question

(Redirected) Dell 690 Workstation upgrade options

I have a Dell 690 workstation with 2 dual core Xeon processors. I would like to know what my options are for upgrading to quad core?  Ideally something over 2.4GHz and hyper-threaded.  Currently I have: 2.00 gigahertz Intel Xeon 5130  64 kilobyte  primary memory cache 4096 ki

Question

(Redirected) Precision 7710 with win7Pro: does it support xpmode?

We get blue screen on last step (twice)Is it feasible to get this to work?Details: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 124 BCP1: 0000000000000000 BCP2: FFFFFA801D2AC028 BCP3: 00000000B

Question

(Redirected) T7600 Desktop Computers

I couldn't figure out how to post in the desktop group. Receiving message while running the dell diagnostic test:msg-hard drive no hard drive detected or disk controller not supported.  The computers only show one hard drive listedin the Dell diagnostic, so I cannot determine which hard drive

Question

(Redirected) Inspiron 7567 keyboard back light

Hi guys,    This is my first time posting on these forums. I wanted to ask whether there is a setting that can either prolong or permanently keep the back light from shutting down or not? Where I work it can get pretty dark and I find it a hassle to look at the keyboard in order to find w

Question

(Redirected) BIOS 1.15.4 released for e7470 laptop

Last week new  BIOS 1.15.4 released for e7470 laptop and it’s been specified on your site that in  BIOS1.15.4 “resolved a number of issues. What other issues are resolved by 1.15.4?  how do I get detail information describing the resolved issues, remaining known issues and the issues

Question

(Redirected) beeping issue

whenever i switch on my laptop it starts beeping for 5 times and when i power off my laptop it beeps once.i have also done the diagonosis using f12 key,there seems no error.what should i do?

Question

(Redirected) switch from Raid on to ahci

Hi. I have a Dell Optiplex 990. At boot shows me the Raid boot menu. But there is no Raid volume created, then it shows me this screen. My question is : If i have no Raid volume created yet, then can i switch to ahci mode directly. Thanks

Question

How do I join the Dell Precision Users Group?

Had no problem signing up but can't seem to find out how to join the Precision Users Group. Can someone point me in the right direction??? Thanks!

Question

Need recovery media

I purchased an Alienware 17 R4 Laptop and as an over the road truck driver I do not have enough time nor good enough connectivity to download huge files to create recovery media. I've known Dell forever and they always offered the option to purchase recovery media. I cannot believe that that they do

Question

(Redirected) Sunix SER6427A (version 1) Changes Between Two Com Ports

Sometimes my Sunix Com Port is COM 1 and sometimes COM 7. How can I make it always be COM 1? When I delete either Com Port, it comes back on its own.  Optiplex 3040 Service Tag , Windows 10 64-bit, SUN1999Driver v8.2.2.0.

Question

(Redirected) Have internet access but won't connect to a browser

I have a Dell laptop, an Inspiron 15 5558 model running Windows 8.1 It connects wirelessly to my home network and tells me (via the status bar) that I have internet access, however it will not connect to a browser, I’ve tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.   I’ve looked at the DNS s

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!