Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
P

Community Accepted Solution

(Redirected) Dell Inspiron is not booting

Hello, My laptop suddenly stopped working. I tried to recover and used Dell recovery process also but am getting error., Please help me on this. Image attached, Thanks, Bhaskar[Admin note, JPEG removed due to service tag number.] TD

Question

Access Denied in replying my own thread

Hello, yesterday I opened this thread: en.community.dell.com/.../21018288 Actually I'm not able in replying as it's displayed "Access Denied" when I push button "Reply". I can perfectly reply to other threads opened by other users... Surely it's my fault, but I can't understand what I've to do to s

Question

Official Solution

Change sign-in name?

Hello! Is it possible to change one's sign-in name? I've tried changing the name under Basic Options and Sign-in name under Sign-in information, but an hour or two later nothing's changed. Thank you.

Question

No "New Post" Button

Hello, I came to the community to post about an actual technical issue, but I'm unable to on the Laptop forum. I am logged in and I do not see the "New Post" button (1st image). However, the button appears on other, but not all, forums (2nd image). I've tried this in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and IE,

Question

(Redirected) Inspiron One 2305

I recently upgraded my RAM from 4GB to 8GB. Now, when I startup my computer, the keyboard and mouse do not work.  I have to hard boot from the on/off switch and then I get my keyboard and mouse back, and all is normal.  What's happening and how can I get it to properly startup??

Question

(Redirected) Win10 on XPS13(9350)

Hey all, I'm a new forum member, using an older XPS13(9350). I want to try to improve a few problems in my system and hope kind folks on here can advise. - I dislike Win10. I preferred Win7. Would it be terrible if I switched? Would doing so affect performance negatively?  I do want to maxi

Question

(Redirected) can't uninstall Chrome

lots of problems with Chrome . Try to uninstall. Says to close all windows 10 (including those in windows 8) and try again. everything closed and don't have 8. This Dell was ordered with 10.

Question

(Redirected) XPS 8700 won't boot with WD My Book attached

I recently purchased a 4TB WD MyBook and when plugged into any of the USB ports on the back of the XPS 8700 the boot process stops at the DELL splash screen. I have gone so far as disabling USB from the boot hierarchy in the bios to no avail.   

Question

(Redirected) Vostro 200 mini-tower running Vista won't come out of hibernate

As of now, my power button is flashing blue as is normal for hibernate. This 1 GB RAM PC usually wakes when pressing any key on the keyboard, when placing a USB thumb drive into an open slot or pressing the power button - none of these are now powering the PC back on.

Question

(Redirected) Power Icon

Had to reset my computer. After doing so, when I turned it back on, my Power Icon (I,e, restart, shut down, sleep) was missing.  How to I get the Icon back.  I am using the Inspiron 3847 desktop.

Question

very noisy startup

The first time I pressed the start button on my Dell, it made a very loud rattling noise! It calmed down after a few minutes, but each time I start up, it still makes alarming noises.  It doesn't purr.  It shakes, rattles, and rolls.  Is this a lemon?

Question

(Redirected) Inspiron 15 7567 Dual channel memory not active....

Hi all, About a month a ago i became the proud owner of an inspiron 15 7567....  The original specs are as follows. Windows 10 Home 64bit 802.11ac + Bluetooth, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 1x1 1TB 5400 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive with 8GB Cache 8GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz (8GBx1) 1

Question

(Redirected) not tech too savvy needs HELP

My computer has started turning itself off if closed. No sleep mode, no restarts... to get it to come back on I am holding the button down till I see the light come on in the front of my laptop. I let go, the light goes off within seconds. I continue to push ( not as long) and the light will come on

Question

(Redirected) Dell 2155cdn stopped printing

My 2155 printer is operating via a local network. All was ok until a couple of days ago it stopped printing. When I ask to print, the pc is recognising it and says it is ready. Press print and nothing. I look at the "print queue" screen which notifies me there are "0" documents waiting for me. I ha

Question

Crippled Customer Service

No, I don't mean I'm crippled; I mean Dell Customer service is crippled. They don't respond to service requests, and even on this forum, I got one Dell response asking me to detail my complain because the "feel my frustration."  So I did, and months later, after my posting followup queries, th

Question

(Redirected) My Inspiron 20 3052 All-in-One is developing quirks.

My Inspiron 20 3052 All-in-One is developing quirks such as blacking out and shutting down and loud buzz from speakers. Two calls to DELL one said it was software the next said it was a Microsoft problem. I am not a happy camper. It's a new PC

Question

(Redirected) Invalid Service Tag

I bought a new Dell Inspiron 15 3567 from compuindia.com and it was delivered on 04-Jul-2017. But since then, my service tag and express service code is not reflecting anywhere on support pages. I have also raised complaint on July 07, 2017 but not completed yet. What to do now?

Question

(Redirected) WIFI connection Precision 7510

I have a new 7510 Precision. The WIFI connection will not allow me to stay connected for any length of time. The computer will connect for a brief period the ping speed drops bits and has 4 digit values returned when a ping is initiated. I am writing this on my older laptop as the new one will not a

Question

Dell TP713 Wireless Touchpad rf usb dongle

I lost the rf usb dongle that goes with the dell TP713 wireless touchpad, anyone know where I can get one, tried Amazon, e-Bay, and dell with no luck Barry Waldie

Question

Reg. Call from Dell

Hi All, I received a call from Dell saying the payment I made last year for a TV purchase was not completed and I need to pay now. Although, I did check my account and saw that the payment I made never went through, the official now says that I need to provide my credit card details to him over t

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!