Search Results (822)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

(Redirected) Inspiron 15 5567 Fan making grinding noise

So I have this laptop since September 2017 and everything was fine. For the last few days the fan starts to make noise. The laptop is not overheated as the temperature is around 20-25 degree C and I think there is no much dust inside. I just updated to the latest BIOS few days ago. At first, the fa

Question

posting forms(testing)

hi, where could we go for..posting forums?

Question

(Redirected) Dell 1558 does not turn on

The computer was not used frequently. When I turned it on I was asked to tune the date and time. It happened several times and I Understood that I should change CMOS  3V battery. After that the laptop blink one tome but didn't turn on. I was recommended to change power button.  After I d

Question

(Redirected) My laptop touch is not working.

Hello, I don't know what happened to my laptop, one I realized that my laptop touch screen is not working. I did some test by taking the online suggestions like human interface than uninstall touchpad then restart but those are not helpful for me. please help me out with this problem

Question

(Redirected) Dell SCv2020 Replication

I have deployed: - 2 units of SCv2020 - 3 units of R430 And the requirement is to do SCv2020 to Scv2020 Replication. I have deployed everything in place and the only thing left is replication exercise. I have followed all the pre-requisites but still, unable to get replication

Question

Battery Optimization of Precision M4700..

Hello Everyone, What do i do, when the battery is fully recharged? 1) Should I remove the charger? 2) Or i can leave it plugged in? Btw the charger I am using is 19.5V with 12.5 Amps, is it okay? Becuase the recommended is 9.5Amps with 19.5V? Thanks In Advance..

Question

How to speak to complaints at Dell Directly

Hi All, First I'm amazed 17/11/2017    Purchased laptop as usual from Dell... never had an issue before, no I know better...  DELL think its okay to replace a  NEW £1000 LAPTOP  with refurbished parts within the first 2 months,DELL think its okay to send x3 technicans to

Question

sleep mode problems

hi, i have a problem in my pc about sleep mode when i use sleep mode it goes to sleep but when i again try to open my lapi with some keys it didnt work my pc just started by removing the battery only

Question

(Redirected) Error code: 0xc0000034

Hello Dell community, I am seeking for your help. I am having Inspiron 7559 and it is not booting. The message is "There is an invalid object in the Boot Configuration Data store." Error code: 0xc0000034. I had created image to boot from Flash Drive. In Boot setup, I am not sure in going about "Fi

Question

(Redirected) Need help regarding dell 5289 2in1

Hi All, Just got a refurbished latitude 5289 2in1 and I have noticed it's display is yellowish as compared to other dell laptops and tablets. Screen has been replaced and reinstalled the operating system but it's yellowish again or not as bright as my other dell systems. I can't find information

Question

(Redirected) touch-pad

sir, i use windows 8.1 in my laptop model dell inspiron. in my laptop there is a problem with my touch-pad that its sensor work properly but clicking option not work. how can i resolve it sir,  please help me

Question

(Redirected) Draftsight CAD not working through D1000 Docking Station

I'm experiencing an issue with my Dell D100 dock when using DraftSight. I have two Dell E2414H monitors attached to my Dell D1000 dock, one plugged into the VGA Port and one into the Display port.  The dock is attached to my Dell Latitude 3570.  When I open DraftSight the drawing environm

Question

(Redirected) New Hard Drive/Clean install

Hello Dell Community Please be patient as this is the first time using this format of communication. I have a Dell 3450 Corei5/ Dell Windows 7 Professional. 4MB ram. Problem is my WD hard drive is almost critical. (2 restart in safe mode to date) Confirmed disk condition with WD “Data Lifeguard”

Question

(Redirected) Dell Venue 5055 Touch Screen Not working

My touch screen stopped working and I have reinstalled the chipset drivers multiple times and the touch screen still does not work. The driver is listed in device manager but is says "driver not migrated" on the error log. I have factory defaulted the tablet multiple times but the driver still will

Question

(Redirected) Inspiron 15R-5521 Backup and Recovery Corrupted Environment Error

I am trying to do a system backup on my laptop with Win8.1. I go into the Back Up and Recovery mode and get the " Dell Backup and Recovery - Corrupted Environment" error screen.  I have looked at the partitions thru the control panel an it seems like I have up to 4 backup and recovery par

Question

Where to post Dimension?

I'm planning an upgrade for one of my Dell desk tops(Dimension E521). I would like to post my plan of action for critique and guidance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.     

Question

Ram upgrade

Does my inspiron 11 3158 support  DDR3 2400MHz RAM ?

Question

(Redirected) WD ATA hard drive in my XPS 1640 is failing, I want to replace it but don't know if I need an IDE drive or PATA

The Western Digital ATA hard drive in my XPS 1640 is failing, I want to replace it but don't know if I need an SATA or PATA drive. According to my computer the hard drive is WD 3200BJKT-75F4T0 ATA.  Does anyone know if it's a serial or parallel? And can I replace it with an SSD drive? Thank

Question

xps 15

Anyone Know if the xps 15 will be upgraded with a 2 in 1 screen. I love the new xps 15 specs. But i was wondering if it will be receiving an upgrade with a functional screen like the xps 13 has. I want the xps 15 but there is also a new inspiron coming out in October with the same dimensions just a

Question

(Redirected) sas 6/ir would not recognize the HDD to raid array and install the operations system

hi I'm trying to install windows server 2012 r2 standard to my dell poweredge t310 and it seems that is asking me for a multy device driver for the raid controller wich is the sas 6/ir I tried the perc s100 multy device driver but it just didn't work the raid controller does not recognize the hard

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!