Search Results (822)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Edit signature?

The option to edit one's signature seems to be missing in the user profile/settings. Has it been moved elsewhere?

Question

Unable to change my Avatar? #5

Embarrassing for you guys, I'd say! This duplicate problem has persisted for years from what I can see reading all this thread. If possible, please change my avatar to the picture I'm inserting here. 

Question

Private message email, but cannot find private message?

I received several messages from Dell care ( email notifications)، but I can not locate the private messages. I used one of the links earlier to answer the Dell care from a thread that a user created for the same issue. ,when I wanted to send another message with my laptop service tag it says that

Question

Email about Community rank?

I just got an email in my gmail account that says the following: Hello DonQuixote63, You have received a private message in the Dell Community community. Subject: Congratulations! You have a new rank in Dell Community From: Date: 04-12-2021 05:56 PM

Question

How do I post?

I don't understand why my posts are automatically being rejected. There is no foul language and I've tried changing the subject, checking for spelling mistakes etc. Nothing seems to be working. Any ideas what's wrong?

Question

Where to post Portuguese?

I did not find where to post on my native language - Portuguese. So, have I just click on browse category and choose Laptops > Vostro > Start Discussion and do not worry about language, that you will categorize it?

Question

Add automatic signature?

Hi! I can't find where to enter an automated signature for my posts. I'd like it to look like this: Will in Seattle a.k.a. "Clueless" But without a blank line in between line 1 and line 2

Question

Location in Personal Profile

I'm trying to add my location to my profile,but this is Political Correctness gone mad.  Please Dell get a grip Perhaps I should come from "Personchester" ?  Also I am unable to see my "Signature" anymore, I'd like to amend it. Please advise

Question

Consolidate old community account

Once upon a time, I had a Dell community login name 'flcdrg'. You can still see it here - https://www.dell.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/38786 Is there any way to combine/consolidate that account with this one? When I recently signed in to the Community site (using my Dell credentials

Question

Post marked as spam

Good day, I posted for the first time today asking a question about my Latitude 3540 laptop. But the post was marked as spam. Why? How can it be released? Many thanks!

Question

Is there a new address for Dell Published folders???

Is there a new location for these folders??? https://dl.dell.com/published/pages_folder_updatedfiles_22Sep2020/ It used to work but know it redirects to this: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us Thanks for any help. U2 The backup stays at the main page but when you click on any link it r

Question

Trying to move message to proper board

Realized I posted in the wrong board. Is there a way to move boards or delete wrong posts?

Question

Phishing private message

Received a phishing private email from "Dell EMC Community ". It contained "The best place to find a partner -> [link].  I reported the inappropriate email to a moderator several days ago but have not gotten a reply. Next step?

Question

Cannot reply in private message

Hi, during a private discussion with @DELL-Cares I'm not able to reply anymore. I can't see Reply button at all in our thread (in my private messages). Additionally I cannot switch between threads - I can only see last message. It looks like an HTML/JS issue on the page. I'm using Windows 10. I ver

Question

Post moderation SLA?

Hi, What's the SLA on post moderation? I have a new post that has been classified as spam after I edited it for a typo. I have submitted an abuse report but have had no acknowledgement or feedback as yet. Is there a mod about who can take a look for me? https://www.dell.com/community/Unity/Attempt

Question

Stay signed in?

How can I stay signed in to the forums? No I have to re-login every time I come back to the forums.

Question

Is this message actually from Dell Support?

I've never seen customer support messages proactively coming from Dell support, but if so that's great. They're asking me for my service tag and invoice number and more, and I'm not sure it's authentic - bit hard to tell honestly. Can you all verify?

Question

How can I edit or delete my own reply?

This is an ancient post but I have this same issue today. There is no longer a green pencil and no "edit" option when I mouse over the three dots at the top right of my reply. Can someone please provide updated instructions?

Question

Retrospectively correcting a topic title

I couldn't find a good place to post this, so I'll ask here since I am effectively a new user (I posted one topic backin 2014). Is there a way to change the title of a 6 year old topic in Dell Community > Laptops > Laptops General - Read Only ? The topic is "Inspiron 1450 always booting to

Question

How do I change my name/handle here?

I seem to have landed up with a rather generic user name ('Othered'). I want to change it to my real name or a nickname that others will know me by. How do I do this?  I went into my user profile and put the correct information in, but I can't seem to find how to change the 'handle'.  Tha

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!