Most Recent

Official Solution

Closed

How do I post a question to the Forum?

How do I post a question to the Forum?

Question

Community Accepted Solution

Empty Draft Message Saved in Profile Every Time I Read a Topic

It appears that an empty draft message is saved in my profile each time I read a topic, even when I don't post a reply. This creates a huge amount of unnecessary clutter in my user profile and pushes my Private Stats (located below the Drafts section) off the dashboard. For example, I read Rickett

Question

how to change forum password?

how to change forum password. I can't for the life of me see where in my account settings to change my forum password. How do I do that?

Question

Cannot send private messages, max

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now." How do I fix this issue? I am speaking to another dell user who is helping me with an issue and we been exchanging many messages. I have to send 1 more message to ask him a few more questions but now I get this m

Question

Part Numbers

Hello, I really hope someone can help. Why is Dell so bad with part numbers? Yes, you can look up the System Configuration and just maybe find it, but why is it so confusing? Looking at the second picture, you would first think 391-BEJJ is the part number. Oh no, expand that branch and there is 7

Question

AW3821DW, virtual agent nightmare

I have the issue with my 1 year old Alienware AW3821DW monitor not powering back up after sleep. Your agent insists on getting a Service Tag. I don't know it. I bought the AW3821DW through you though so you should already know and shouldn't have had to ask me in the first place. When asking for help

Question

Please allow us to edit our own posts (not just for 20 minutes)

Seriously, Dell!? How could anybody think it would be sensible to not allow us to edit our own posts, after 20 minutes!? Please fix this.

Question

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now."

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later." I'm in the middle of working coordinating an issue with Dell though this community, and I cannot respond to Dell's inquires.  Please advise.  (I have waited about 24hrs and am

Question

Useless private messages from DELL-Cares because I posted in threads

DELL-Cares repeatedly sends private messages to me asking for Service Tag, because I posted in someone else's threads to give assistance. So, I didn't start the threads, the computers in question are not mine. Messages keep coming, such as this one:    You’ve rece

Question

Strange forum rank messages

I received a message that I had ranked up to 铊, which translates as thallium. I also received a message that I had ranked up to Zambian Emerald. Today I am back to 3 Argentum. Strange

Question

Badges are in Chinese characters?

A recent change has changed our ranks (IE badges) into Chinese characters instead of their English counterparts even when the displaying language is set to English? So how do I report a technical issue with this community forum on this matter? 

Question

Closed

"You’ve received a private message from Dell Community Forum"

Anyone else find these messages completely and utterly hopeless from "Dell-Cares"? No threading, no link back to what you are talking about actively, and no continuation?  It's like a PM trying to be a chat bot and failing.  Bad enough dealing with the lack of *actual* Dell prescence.

Question

Images don't display in some posts, show yellow triangle instead

In some posts where a poster has uploaded an image, I cannot see the images. Instead, at each point where an image should display, I instead see a yellow triangle like this. Why does that happen?

Question

Forum custom view?

How can I change the layout of this forum? A good half of the screen is unused, and makes reading harder. Linux Mint, Firefox

Question

Closed

I got no email verification to verify my email

Am I supposed to click a button to send me an email or something? Because when I look through my email I have no verification email in my inbox or any other junk folders. I want to do this because I can't respond to the fourm: Alienware x51 R2 Stuck on gray screen with cursor. (windows 8.1) and it s

Question

account

please delete this community account as it was registered to the wrong email address and change my other one to this

Question

Unable to post in threads - Email Address not Verified

Hi, could someone please help, I keep getting this message when I try to post. Thanks.

Question

Official Solution

Parts Number

what is the best way to look up parts number for Dell devices?

Question

Official Solution

Please Delete my Forum Account

Hello Sir or Ma'am, I would like to request my Dell Forum Account (this one) be expunged. I understand the process is irreversible and all posts and forum is deleted. Cheers, Ronald

Question

Official Solution

Becoming a beta tester for Dell?

Hi,I'm new here and can you tell me how to become a beta tester for Dell please? Thanks.

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!