Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
T

Community Accepted Solution

Alienware owner verification

Hi Sir, Ma'am, I would like to verify that my name is the registered owner of my Alienware 15 R3. However, after checking using my service tag via dell.com/support it only shows the validity date of the warranty but it doesn't show my name as the owner of the unit. Kindly advice. Thank you in

Question

(Redirected) Dell Precision 690 Graphics card upgrade, why the 512MB limit?

Hi there everyone, So I am new to this forum thing so lets see where this goes. I've been given a Precision 690 work station. After a little tinkering and scratching my head, I've got it working on Windows 10. The crazy plan is to buy a few bits, like a pair of matched processors, up the RAM (I hav

Question

(Redirected) Related dedicated graphic card

Out of curiosity, by any chance Can I be able to upgrade my dedicated graphic card of my notebook latitude 3470? it came with i7 6th gen, 8GB RAM, and GT 920M which is dedicated... Please Help Thank you ;)

Question

(Redirected) OUTRAGED

I am utterly dissatisfied, disappointed and outraged at the level of customer service Dell provides its customers. Over the last 48 hours, I have spoken to several technical service representatives (in India) for 4+ hours in total with the inability to comprehend the issue and the sense of urgency

Question

(Redirected) Audio: Can't stop "Muting"

Sound keeps muting! Trying to convert cassette tapes using EZ Vinyl/Tape converter v11.7. Using Tape Express plus on a Dell XPS 8910 SE (Nvidia GPU 1080) and windows 10 Anniversary. No separate speakers, I use the ones in my dell monitor (HDMI). I have followed every post I can find, uninstalled/ins

Question

(Redirected) Adding Monitors

I have a Latitude e6420 with an EPort II, I have two monitors already hooked up, (1 to VGA, 1 to DVI) how can I add two more monitors for more visual real estate?

Question

Unable to get sound on Dell Latitude D800 running Win XP

I have searched various posts and messaged privately, however thought I might win by also posting to the group. I recondition old computers for use by youth with whom I do volunteer work in South Africa.  I have an older Dell Latitude D800 (40GB HD and approx 750 mb RAM).  It is sufficien

Question

(Redirected) dell 5558 shuts down unexpectedly

dell laptop shuts down unexpectedly. memtest 8h passed, intel cpu test passed, hd tune test passed, dell diagnostic long test passed. what should i do, to return it on warranty on service repair?

Question

(Redirected) Shuts down randomly?

dell laptop suddenly shuts down, its on batery + always charging. no bsod, just shuts down for no reason? inspiron 5558 I have still warranty which says: Service Start date (GMT time zone) End date (GMT time zone) Parts Only October 30, 2016 Octo

Question

(Redirected) Ownership Transfer - Status of request

Hi I submitted an Ownership Transfer request on 10 March. The request was for a Latitude Laptop moving from our office in the United Kingdom to our office in France. The standard process states it can take 15 business days for the transfer to go through. It has now been 17 days and the transfer h

Question

(Redirected) Order Cancelled same day of Purchase

On the 28th of last month I purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Series laptop. The total was around $830 keep in mind I'm also active duty military so there was a nice discount there. Anyway, I ordered the laptop on the 28th and a couple hours later the order was cancelled! So I checked my emai

Question

(Redirected) Dell W-3400 Wifi Controller

Hello all, I have a 3400 managing over 20 AP's(W-AP135) in my environment. I want to upgrade the firmware and OS of the controller and want to know if the AP's need to be upgraded as well during the process. Hope someone out there has gone thru. this scenario and can offer some good advice. Thanks

Question

(Redirected) N5010 one beep error after failing Bios update

I got into a mess while I was doing an update to BIOS on my laptop N5010. Running Windows 10, I decided to update my BIOS 9 to a later one. During the update the fan went crazy and then nothing. Black screen for a few minutes so I decided to turn off the power. When I turned it on,a beep started in

Question

How do I delete my personal account?

I have an old personal account linked to my email address. I now use that email for my Ltd Co business and want to buy Dell products for my business. The system won't let me change the name etc associated with that email. How can I completely delete the old account, so I can start afresh?

Question

(Redirected) BLACK SCREEN AND 5 ERROR CODE BEEPS

I have a Dell XPS 8700 that has been shutting down suddenly. I cleared all the temporary files and cache and tried to reinstall Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS but the re-install failed before it completed. An error window came up saying "The file directory X: is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkds

Question

Dell XPS 2017 model Question

Does anyone know when the Dell XPS 2017 model will come out? I have been thinking about holding off on buying my next laptop until this model comes out and I can check the specifications. If anyone know about feel free to reply. Thank you in advance.

Question

(Redirected) Dell support

The worst support ever If you have a dell don't buy on site support The make you ship it in and support is from India with people that cause more problems to your computer I can't contact Dell in Texas or any other us city all us numbers divert to India and they will not let you talk to anyone fr

Question

Charger cable

I recently bought a Dell XPS 13. Now the charger cable has stopped working. What can I do? Is the charger cable covered either under warranty or Accidental Damage and Repair Service? Thank you

Question

add hard drives to 8920

I have a new XPS 8920 on order, and would like to install two hard drives from a previous WIN7 PC. Does Dell provide guidance for this?

Question

Charger not working

Hi, The charger for my laptop stopped working while in use. I disconnected the charger and let it cool down for some time. i separated the cable end with the 3 pin plug. After 10 minutes i reconnected the cables and connected the charger to my laptop; the led light on the charger came back on. But,

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!