Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
C

Community Accepted Solution

XPX 15 7590 Thunderbolt Charging

I connected my MacBooks Pro 96W USB-C power adapter to the XPS 15 7590. I get a dialog with "Slow charger - To speed up charging, use charger that came with the device." and then warning saying "Weak charging state, please check power adapter". Why am I getting this message, this is not an iPhone c

Question

Disable Lid switch sensor on Dell Latitude E7450

Hello all, I wanted to know if it was possible to disable the lid switch on a Dell Latitude E7450. I want to do this because it is broken and therefore makes the laptop think that the lid is always closed, therefore forcing the screen to turn off. The only way to get the internal display to work are

Question

Can I add memory by myself ? Or I need to do it in service center ?

I had Dell Inspiron 14 5425 (i5425-A027GRE-PUS). I want to upgrade RAM. Can I do this myself without voiding the warranty ?

Question

No video

No video on laptop. OK on external monitor. Flashing mute and volume up, steady volume down. Memory detected on boot screen.

Question

Dell inspiron battery light blinking

I have a dell inspiron 3521 and today on startup the laptop showed the battery cannot be identified press f1 to continue and g2 to setup the utility. The battery light on my laptop keeps blinking red and white , is there a way I can stop the blinking without removing the battery from my laptop.

Question

Ram Speed Configuration of Dell Inspiron 15 3581

Well I have an old laptop which is inspiron 15 3581. Got 2 sticks of ram few days ago which has bus speed of 3200Mhz. As per the dell website, the laptop is capable of running the ram in 2400Mhz. But still the ram is running on 2133Mhz while the both ram has 3200Mhz bus speed. What could be the prob

Question

Can I boot from the PCle NVME SSD

I have a Dell Precision 7520 laptop. The Win 10 pro OS is currently on a SATA HDD. I wonder if I could put the OS on a PCle NMVE SSD and boot from that.  I could not find any clear answers in the User's Guide.  Dell Knowledge Base Article 000132465 seems to indicate that it is possible on

Question

XPS 9570 - High CPU Temperature after Windows Update (Windows 11: 23H2 2024-04)

Hello, after the latest Windows 11 update in April, the CPU of my XPS 15 9570 ran hot (measured up to 100 celcius with open-hardware monitor), the fan kept running on full throttle and a few times a day the computer suddenly shut down (overheating). I first uninstalled the Windows update and the p

Question

Dell Inspiron 14 5410 : swap the motherboard between two

Is it possible to swap the motherboard between two Dell Inspiron 14 5410 laptops? I have one with a broken display with a better configuration: a core i7 processor and 16GB RAM. The intact laptop is also a Dell Inspiron 14 5410 with a core i3 processor and 8GB RAM

Question

New 7450 - Touchpad / Cursor fails after sleep

Hi there, I have one of the new 7450s, the ultralight model. Every time I put the device to sleep (close the lid), the cursor disappears, and I have to restart the device to bring it back. It's not even like the cursor is there in the background. I can see the trackpad has power as when I input mo

Question

supportassist 3.14.2.45116 an unexpected error occurred. please try again

Hello, I have a dell precision 7670 and supportassist don't work anymore The supportassist version is 3.14.2.45116 I have tried to uninstall and reinstal it but supportassist is stil not working When I want to check if there is any drivers to update, I have always the error message "an unexpected er

Question

Service Tag on Dell Keyboard.

I failed to find the service tag on the Dell wireless keyboard - KM3322W. If anyone knows please help me. The keyboard Home key is not working. I bought it 3 months ago from Amazon.

Question

m18 R2, brand new already sent to the depot for repairs

TIMELINE: JAN 2024: *Got my new AW M18 R2 from the Dell website * It has this crackling sound issue and gets louder when the adapter is plugged. * I made a report the next week and then it was dragged by redundant follow-up and inquiry by diff people from dell and they can't figure o

Question

how could a user delete admin account

I had latitude E7270 set up with Microsoft admin account and a user account. this was done a while ago for a client who was logged in the user account.  I recently discovered that that accounts disappeared and the user installed a new Microsoft account as the single administrator. I am curiou

Question

WD19TB with Macbook Air M3 or Macbook Pro M3 Pro

Hi, I have WD19TB with two dell 2k displays. Will this docking station support dual external display with: 1. Macbook Air with M3 (I know that the lid of a laptop should closed to get two displays working and each display should be connected to individual port of the laptop). 2. Macbook Pro with M3

Question

15 watt charging my laptop

can i use this monitor 15 wat charging my laptop dell inspiron 15 5510 , does my laptop have any problem using 15 wat charging my laptop using thunderbolt 3 cable .

Question

Unresponsive Touchpad on Dell Latitude 7440

Dear Dell Support Team, I am reaching out to report an issue with my Dell Latitude 7440 laptop's touchpad. Recently, I have encountered several problems with its functionality: The touchpad is unresponsive at times. Occasionally, the touchpad seems to click on its own without any input from me.

Question

XPS 15 7590, Fan, LEDs, and BIST work, the laptop does not

I have been having some serious issues with my XPS 15 7590 laptop over the past several months, but I got it to work semi-reliably for a while. However, the other day it shut down unexpectedly, right after I pressed the keyboard LEDkey (F10), and I have not been able to use it since. Whenever I turn

Question

G3 3500, CPU upgrade?

Can I upgrade my CPU?

Question

5510 LCD panel assembly JIRTS1

Hello and thank you in advance for any assistance. I have searched and searched, but can’t find out or think of a use for a connection to the mainboard. Some models have a cable from the lcd panel assembly that plug into the JIRTS1 port on the motherboard, and some don’t.  Any thoughts what thi

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!