Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
K

Community Accepted Solution

U2723QX, Mac Mini, intermittent USB disconnection

I am experiencing an issue with my U2723QX monitor, which is connected to both a Mac Mini (Sonoma) and a Windows 11 PC using a docking station. The Mac Mini is connected via USB-C, and the Windows PC through a downstream USB-C port. The setup allows me to switch USB devices connected to the monitor

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U2720QM, powers on, no image

Screen does not wake or power on when connected to power. Devices still recognize and allow display configuration, but will not light up.

Question

U3423WE, two PC desktops, setup?

I have a DELL U3423WE. I wish to connect my Inspiron 3020 (only USB type A) and a 10yr old Dell Desktop (only USB type A).  The wiring schematics in the manual showing connections for 2 computers all show one computer with a USB type C.   I assume its OK to use a type A to type C con

Question

Closed

P3424WEB, webcam randomly not detected, need to replug USB-C, RESOLVED

P3424WEB connected to my Precision 5560. If I am away from computer and come back, the monitor webcam has suddenly stopped being detected. I need to replug the USB-C to make the webcam work. The monitor itself works fine. The computer has not gone to sleep mode, but maybe the webcam has? Anybody hav

Question

Official Solution

Closed

G3223Q, DDPM not working macOS Ventura

I purchased a G3223Q Gaming Monitor. I am running this as an external display for my MacBook M1 Ventura. I am trying to get DDPM (Dell Display and Peripheral Manager) to work to no avail. If I go to the driver section for the G3223Q, the DDPM isn't listed. I am running DisplayPort to MacBook

Question

Closed

P3424WE, firmware M2B102 update failed

I have a new P3424WE monitor here that won't update to the latest M2B102 firmware. We already tried the update trough different laptops and accounts, including administrator accounts. I tried updating through the Dell Display manager and the Separate FW download from the website. The firmware updat

Question

S3422DWG, sensitive to static sparks

About 5 months ago I got a Dell 34" S3422DWG monitor from Amazon. This is now my primary monitor, and my older Dell 24" monitor is now my secondary monitor, so for the first time I have a dual monitor setup. Everything is working fine, but I do have one concern with the new monitor. It seems to be

Question

Closed

U2723QE, DDPM, macOS 14 Sonoma supported?

Hello. A couple of days ago I received my new monitor Dell U2723QE. I've done most of the setup on macOS Ventura and so far everything is fine. I'd like to upgrade do macOS Sonoma, so I'd like to know whether the application is compatible? Thanks.

Question

Closed

U2724DE, allow Daisy Chain using DP to support TB4 connection?

I was somehow hoping that the TB4 connection would allow to connect a 2nd monitor via DisplayPort chaining. I.e. the hub inside the monitor would pass 2 displays through to my MAC M1 without the need for MST which Apple does not support. But that does not seem to be the case. I still only see a sing

Question

Closed

P3424WE, DDPM, macOS 14 Sonoma

I am trying to install the DDPM (Dell Display and Peripheral Manager) on Sonoma. All on the latest version and installed all drivers for my display an brand new P3424WE. I need this have this installed so I can use the keyboard shortcuts to change the input source of the build in KVM switch. Install

Question

Closed

U2720Q, vertical line from top to bottom

Hello. I spotted the vertical line from top to the bottom on my screen recently. I wanted to know what it can be and what Dell can do with it.

Question

Closed

U2723QE, U2722DE, MacBook Pro M2, daisy chain

Hey, is it possible to Daisy Chain Dell U723QE + U2722DE with MacBook Pro M2? I have those monitors and I can't daisy chain them any help please? I tried with both DisplayPort and USB-C cables and both didn't work. It only works if I connect each monitor to each Thunderbolt port on my Mac.

Question

S2722QC, MacBook Air M2, flickers and freezes?

Dell external monitor would flicker occasionally, no pattern of use was identified to cause the problems. It's weird. In addition to flickering, the monitor would have a semi-transparent layer of the entire screen frozen. For example, if I were on the Google news page few minutes ago and now on Face

Question

Closed

U3223QE, unable to update firmware

U3223QE (Current firmware: M3T101) Unable to update firmware. Stuck at "Initializing". Logs state that it cannot read S/N: 2023-11-09 19:41:05.729 ( 2,163s) 1| GUI: Check Process procedure is running...2023-11-09 19:41:05.760 ( 2,193s) 1| GUI: OS_Version: 10.0.190452023-11-09 19:41:05.76

Question

Closed

U2723QE, have the ability to work as a hub with the UAD Apollo Twin X Interface with a MacBook?

Hello, The title says it all! There lies the question. I tried with a USB C to USB C cable on the port at the bottom of the monitor and the left port on the back, while having selected the Dell Monitor as the audio output on my Macbook, and got no sound to come out of my studio monitors (big extern

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U3223QE, SB522A, 2019 MacBook Pro Sonoma, no sound

I have a 2019 (Intel) MacBook Pro running Sonoma 14.0, plugged into a Dell U3223QE with a matching SB522A slim conferencing Soundbar. The Mac is plugged in to the monitor using a Thunderbolt cable, plugged in to the USB-C/PD/DP. The Soundbar is identified by the Mac as a USB audio device for both in

Question

Closed

S2722QC, firmware update issue

I have tried figuring out a way to update the firmware as per instructions from my Dell folder. The monitor is connected via HDMI but the Firmware Update Utility doesn't detect the monitor this way, I have to connect the USB-C cable that came with the monitor for it to work. I have tried with only U

Question

Official Solution

Closed

S2722QC, 50Hz supported?

I'm thinking of buying the S2722QC and I've got a question about the supported HDMI video modes. In the user's guide it says that "480p, 480i, 576p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, QHD, UHD" are supported, without listing any frequencies. Can anyone tell me if 1080p @ 50Hz and 720p @ 50Hz are supported

Question

Official Solution

S2721DGF, black screen no OSD menu

Hey Dell team, Yesterday my Dell s2721dgf monitor wasn't waking up when I powered on my PC. The screen is black (like power off black, not no-signal black) and the white power light is on. It seems to be stuck in deep sleep mode and not receiving and signal. My secondary monitor (also a Dell but d

Question

Closed

S2722DZ, cables

I just received a new S2722DZ monitor. It comes with a USB-C cable but also references other USB cables for upstream and downstream. What are the specs for the other USB cables that can be used with this monitor?

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!