Search Results (3.4K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

U4320Q, DDM command line, PBP values?

Hi, does anyone know how I can get possible values for ddm.exe /SetPxPModeoptions? I found in the readme.txt: ddm.exe /SetPxPMode Quad DP1 HDMI2 HDMI1 DP2   But what about others?    Thanks!

Question

U4919DW, macOS DDPM 1.0.2.0019 not working

Hey Guys, let's start with the Specs: Hardware: MacBook Pro (2021, M1 Pro) OS: macOS Monterey 12.6 Display: Dell U4919DW Display Firmware: M2B907 DDPM Version: DDPMv1.0.2.0019 The MacBook Pro and the Dell are connected via USB C. Software should be up to date. The DDPM is displayed

Question

U3821DW, OWC Thunderbolt Dock, Mac M1 issues

I have two M1 Macs (one Pro, one Air), which I want to connect to my U3821DW. I have installed the drivers available on the site, as well as the firmware updates, and restarted both laptops. I'm trying to connect the Pro through my OWC Thunderbolt dock using the USB-C, mainly because that is wha

Question

U3421WE, MacBook, intermittently goes black

I have a Dell U3421WE monitor connected via the USB-C cable supplied by Dell to my MacBook Pro (using macOS Ventura 13.1). Every now and again the screen goes black/blank and comes back again. I have set the speakers in the U3421WE to be the default output sound device and sometimes I notice wh

Question

S2722QC, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga, no video

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 7 laptop with a Thunderbolt 4/USB-C port and a Dell S2722QC monitor. I am trying to use one usb-c cable to connect the monitor, power, and peripherals (data). Power and data are working, but the display is not. I've read posts about cables, and I replaced the del

Question

S2721DGF, G-Sync over HDMI?

Having owned a Dell S2721DGFA monitor for several months and being very satisfied with it, I decided to buy another one since I need a second monitor. However, since I have only one DisplayPort output on my graphics card, I connected the new monitor through HDMI and now when I visit Nvidia Control

Question

P2418HT, touch click event does not work

When I touch the screen like a mouse click, it seems to behave as if I did a double click. I press a toggle button for example to turn a switch on or off and it completes the full cycle of on then off instead of on only. Any ideas of why a single touch behaves like I'm touch something two times? Th

Question

Closed

U3223QE, PBP Auto KVM not working

Hi all, There seems to be a function to use your mouse in both screens when having PBP turned on. For me this is not working. I always have to use hotkeys to switch keyboard and mouse, which is very annoying. How can I fix this? Is it necessary to use specific USB ports? Regards

Question

U2723QE, Speakerphone SP3022, Mac Studio issues

Having issues using my new speaker. It seems to work fine but when I open Microsoft Teams the speaker stops working, sound preferences freezes up. Is there a way to make this work seamlessly with my Mac Studio?

Question

U4919DW, no OSD, blank screen, #2

I have the same problem too. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks!

Question

U2723QE, small smudge inside screen

Hi!I recently bought the U2723QE (1 month ago today). After a bit of work, I noticed this strange dot in the middle of the screen. It seemed like a small smudge so I tried to clean it, but it is inside. It's visible on lighter colors. The U2723QE wasn't used for week (holiday season) and I've ran di

Question

S2422HZ, will not display Menu OSD

S2422HZ stopped working or at least reading USB-C. I cannot Factory Reset because it also isn't letting me access the OSD. Any ideas?

Question

U2422HE, not recognized by ASUS Chromebook C434T

Hi, My Dell U2422HE is not recognized as external monitor when connected via USB-C upstream port to ASUS Chromebook C434T (UHD Graphics 615) running latest ChromeOS 108.0.5359.75. I am sure the problem is with the monitor because: This U2422HE monitor works fine with another notebook (HP Zbook

Question

Closed

U4919DW, macOS Ventura not working

In safe mode, it worked. I deleted all pre-login items and apps from macOS. But in normal startup, the U4919DW gives a pixel image regardless if I change the resolution. I have another Dell monitor which is P series 24" and it worked in normal startup of the same laptop. Only the Dell U4919DW cannot

Question

Closed

P2418HT, Windows 11, Touch screen not working, FIXED

There is a way to get the Touch screen to work on Windows 11, this worked for me. 1. Open Device Manager on the pc and select the Human Interface Devices. 2. Disable the HID-compliant touch screen and YES when prompted. 3. Enable the HID

Question

Closed

S3222DGM, color calibration

I always like to calibrate settings in my monitors to a get a better picture. Usually pretty straight forward but following the custom color suggestions from Tom's Hardware for this monitor I'm a little confused. They used these settings = Picture Mode Custom Color Brigh

Question

Closed

G3223D, doesn't produce any sound

Hello. I've just received my new monitor and no matter what I do, no sound is coming through regardless of what settings are being used, what ports are being used, and what troubleshooting that I've done. I've changed over from a S2721H to my G3223D which as it stands has been an absolute annoyanc

Question

S2716DG, refresh rate capped at 120Hz

Hey all, I’m running an AMD RX 7900 XTX, and it's working great. The only issue I'm having is that my S2716DG is only running at 120Hz, when it should be 144Hz. It was previously working at 144Hz with my Nvidia GPU. My monitor is a Dell S2716DG which is a G-Sync monitor. I understand G-Sync won't w

Question

DDPM, input switch key not working

I have three different operating system computers connected to my U4919DW:#1 Mac Mini#2 Ubuntu#3 Windows I frequently switch between #1 Mac Mini and #2 Ubuntu. So I downloaded DDPM for macOS on my Mac Mini and tried to set up the "Input switch shortcut key". When on the Mac Mini, the shortcut key w

Question

Closed

G3223Q, Windows says not HDR capable?

What to do there, Windows 11 reports HDR not compatible, dxdiag does! I have tried desktop and other smartHDR mores, help!

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!