Search Results (4.9K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Dell G15 Windows 10 Missing Drivers

Hi, i cant find wich driver are those missing, i tried windows update and Dell Support Assist. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51A3&SUBSYS_0B641028&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FCPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51A4&SUBSYS_0B641028&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FD I'm using Windows 10 in a Dell G15

Question

Official Solution

Dell Command Update - How to make notification's stay on screen until dismissed?

Anyone familiar with how to make Dell Command Update display install and restart deferral notifications on the screen until they are dismissed? In my testing it appears the notifications only show up for a few seconds then disappear into the notifications area. Of course this would be unacceptable

Question

Dell SupportAssist can't update BIOS from A23 to A28

Hi, Dell SupportAssist can't update BIOS from A23 to A28. Message: failed. Please help.

Question

Unable to deploy images after upgrade to 4.0

Hello Community, I'm unable to deploy/push images to our WES devices after the upgrade of our On-Premise WMS to the 4.0 version. I' get the following error: "Internal error. Exception is handled" Is this issue related to the patch that will be released soon? 

Question

Inspiron 14 7420 2-in-1

Does the SC adaptor go all the way into the slot, or does is stick out some?  

Question

Upgrading to windows 11

I have a 3981 Desktop which I purchased last year. I took it with Windows 10 Pro installed. When the offer to upgrade to Windows 11 came in updates, I was not ready to take it. I would now like to do the upgrade but have a couple of questions. 1 - How do I now get the upgrade? 2 - Can the upgrade

Question

No configuration items were found after installing the DCIS 6.3.1

SystemWindows Server - Windows Server 2016Configuration Manager Console - Windows 10 Pro and Windows Server 2016 SoftwareMicrosoft Endpoint Config Mgr (current branch 2203, Release date: October 12, 2022)Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center 6.3.1/6.3.0/6.2.0 IssueI am building a new

Question

Windows 11 password and PIN

I think this is true, but hope it's not and want to make sure. I'm now using Windows 11 (not by choice) and can't use my new Dell Inspiron 3910 (nice machine) WITHOUT entering a Microsoft account password or PIN. That is, I cannot simply turn on my own personal computer, fully paid for, in my own ho

Question

stop McAfee download notifications

I just got my new XPS a week ago and uninstalled McAfee because I have another anti-virus software. I keep constantly getting Dell notifications to download my McAfee software, which are totally annoying. How can I get rid of those notifications? TIA

Question

Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Upgrade is getting stuck at 48% on Dell Precision 7510

Hi, I have a Dell Precision 7510 running Windows 10 Pro and have been trying to get the Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade installed for awhile (like for weeks now). When I try to do an upgrade it finishes the installation part then it reboots to the blue screen with a progress percentage but it is getting s

Question

Reliability Monitor Logging FirmwareTPM.exe APPCRASHs Since 19-Nov-2022

I have a Dell Inspiron 5584 running Win 10 Pro v22H2. Since 19-Nov-2022 I’ve been seeing errors for a FirmwareTPM.exe APPCRASH logged in my Win 10 Reliability Monitor. This error can occur multiple times a day or I can go 4 or 5 days without a crash. These crashes occur silently and seem to be harml

Question

Error 0x800700EA: More data is is available

Question

Has anyone upgraded Ubuntu pre-loaded Dell Precision 5560 w/ Nvidia A2000 to 22.04?

As far as I know, there are no 22.04 Dell specific repos for that model. Does anyone know if there are any Dell-specific hardware drivers that may cause issues if I simply upgrade?

Question

Dell Command Update with repository

What is the correct way to use a local repository with Dell Command Update? I saw on this video - Dell Client Command Suite: How to use DCU - Part 2 - YouTube (which was linked to on this Dell page - Dell Client Command Suite Videos | Dell UK)  that you could previously use Dell Repo

Question

Question About MBAM

Well, my trusty Dell XPS 420 with Vista and IE-9 finally gave it up after something like 12-14 years. Never fully installed or used Firefox but was able to navigate to a lot of places with that setup. Did use Firefox a lot for Youtube. Am now using the back up machine which is an Acer with Windows 7

Question

WMS PUSH bios and firmware update

We just did a mass push update to our WYSE thin Client 5070 and all seemed fine. The Dell ThinOS 2208 (9.3.2102) was updated as well as BIO 1.18.0. The issue we have is that software packages updated and the OS updated but the BIOS did not. Most of our 5070s are still version 1.10. Not sure why the

Question

Dell Image Assist

I am looking to use Image assist with setting up machines. What I would like to have happen is when the machine boots up into OOBE it should stop and ask for the user to set the machine up for Organizational use and ask for them to sign into their Microsoft 365 account. I don't see an option here, i

Question

Closed

Dell Support Assist Remediation

Hello, I have a brand new replacement XPS 8950, as the first one had TONS of software issues and glitches. I have booted into Windows 11, and I have removed McAfee.  I made an image of the C: drive before any of the dell updates or windows updates installed using Macrium Reflect 8.  Afte

Question

Dell Digital Locker - Unable to download

I have two downloads in my Digital Locker. I was able to download the one wihtout issue.  The other one is not able to be downloaded.  It opens and new window and nothing.  Dell support tried resetting all my settings, enabling popups, deleting cookies, and even downloaded the softwa

Question

Windows refresh question

A while back, my PC suddenly began having trouble booting, possibly due to a power outage over night (though I have APC unit) or a glitch during a Windows update. In any case, the boot order got switched, but even after correcting that, booting has remained extremely slow, by which I mean on the ord

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!