Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

1 Rookie

• 

13 Posts

December 16th, 2023 20:54

All My Prior Posts Gone?

I signed on today to ask a question.  I used my ID and PW.  I went to Bookmarks, and there were none.  I noticed there were also no prior posts or badges.

I checked my status, and it had the correct email, and said I joined March 7, 2014, which is correct.  It said I had one post.  Where are all of my prior posts and badges?  I've had many since March 7, 2014, but they are gone.

3 Apprentice

• 

1.1K Posts

December 19th, 2023 13:16

Hi 52e25005df3043d:

Dell changed the software provider for this Dell community to Sprinklr in August 2023 and it's created multiple problems that they can't seem to fix.  I've documented several of these issues in my 13-Aug-2023 topic SPRL forum, removed paragraph breaks, bulleted lists from old posts. For example, most of my prior activity in the Activity section of my user profile has been lost and it only lists the posts I've created in the past month, I have been unsubscribed from all topics I was following prior to August 2023, and all badges that I earned prior to August 2023 were wiped and a new ranking system has been introduced.

Even worse, I no longer receive email notifications when someone replies in a thread that I am following / subscribed to.  To see if someone has replied to a topic you are following (including topics you've created) you now have to sign in to the forum and click the bell (In-App Notifications) icon in the top-right corner of each web page as shown below to see notifications about recent replies.

As a matter of fact, I don't think that you and I should be able to view or create replies here in the Members Area board because it's supposed to be a private (hidden) board for senior members of this forum like Dell employees and user with a TechExpert ranking.

After four months Dell has made little to no progress fixing any of these problems, and I doubt they ever will.
------------
Dell Inspiron 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.3803 * Firefox v120.0.1 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.23110.3-1.1.23110.2 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.6.6.294-1.0.2201 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7783 * Dell Update for Windows Universal v5.1.0 * My Dell v2.2.6.0 

(edited)

1 Rookie

• 

13 Posts

December 16th, 2023 20:56

and it incorrectly says I'm a Rookie.

1 Rookie

• 

13 Posts

December 20th, 2023 23:41

I also do not receive email notifications when someone replies to a post I've subscribed to.  I don't know why these things are so difficult to solve.  I also find navigating the Dell site difficult, and many times, you can't get back to a page and have to start all over.

I've been a Dell customer for 30 years, but am thinking about getting my next machine from HP.  My daughter has always bought from HP, and I've used her machines, and like them. 

No Events found!