Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 1st, 2024 16:40

No Touch Screen

I ordered from Dell Outlet an Inspiron 16 Touch Screen, FHD, Wireless Bluetooth, HMDI, Precision Touch Pad, Thunderbolt 4.0 laptop,total cost $690.60.  When I received the laptop it did not have the Touch Screen.  I contacted Customer Support and they said the order did not include touch screen.  I contacted them twice and no resolution.  All I wanted was to have the touch screen app download as the order I made included. The Dell label below the keyboard shows a Touch Screen Full HD.  I have purchased Dell computers for 25 years and have never been disappointed in the product or service.  Always received exactly what I paid for until this purchase.  I am very disappointed That Dell did not resolve this situation with a simple fix.

• 

25.1K Posts

May 1st, 2024 16:48

Thank you for contacting Dell. We have sent you a private message. Please share the order details via private message so that we can review the information. 

10 Elder

• 

23.3K Posts

May 1st, 2024 22:22

There is no touch screen "app" to download -- either the system has a touchscreen or it doesn't.

Go to "About your PC" and look under Pen and Touch.  If there's an entry for a touchscreen there, it should work.  If there is none, you have a non-touch panel.

No Events found!