Unsolved

M

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 1st, 2024 17:46

Horrible service, P2424HT, sent incorrect cable

<Started your own thread. DELL-Admin>

I have exactly the same story as Rick. I've bought only Dell for many years. In late November I purchased a top-of-the-line XPS 13 with OLED touch display and a P2424HT OLED touch monitor. Well over $2000 for the pair. After suffering from connection issues between two for several months I finally disconnected everything and looked carefully. It turns out they sent the wrong USB-C to C cable with the monitor. After countless chats, emails and finally a call to their technical 'support' in India they looked at the photo of the cable I sent them and agreed it was incorrect. However, they said I had to figure this out in the first 30 days, so they wouldn't replace the cable! I really got angry (I realize it's a $10 item, but it became 'principal'). I tried to call Dell headquarters, but it is 'impossible' to find a phone number that will reach them. I've ordered the correct cable from Amazon and am DONE with Dell FOREVER!!!  They clearly don't <Profanity is never allowed on our Forum. DELL-Admin> about their customers.

This post was created from this comment on different post

• 

25.1K Posts

May 1st, 2024 18:32

I've replied to your post via PM.

No Events found!