Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Rookie

• 

4 Posts

May 9th, 2024 18:49

My experience Buying the AW3225QF

Upon opening my devices I noticed that not all the plastic was sealed in addition I found that There were already fingerprints on the screens and small little scratches. For premium-priced monitors. I would expect a truly perfect experience. I will attach photos as well. I did notice a green piece of tape on each monitor box. Upon asking a friend who bought the same monitor and had a good experience he stated his monitors didn't have them on them. Customer service has given me the run around and no one will take accountability I have filed a dispute with the credit company while trying to figure out whats next.

5 Practitioner

• 

5K Posts

May 9th, 2024 20:22

If you suspected the monitor is not in new condition, can you log in to your account and seeing the option for returning the product.

What dispute a Credit Card company can do when you are keeping the merchandise?

1 Rookie

• 

4 Posts

May 10th, 2024 07:47

@Chino de Oro​ Sorry you feel this way but I want a better resolution. I didn't cause the damage nor the issue. My hope is they'd only charge me for them being refurbed at a discount for the inconvenience of my time, and maybe offer a more sustainable warranty as I am now unsure why these were returned in the first place.

Returning them means that I now have to go without monitors. I ordered these as a replacement for a monitor that died and the other I've given away. There exchange process requires you to send the monitors back first. I can't go weeks without my monitors for work. 

I've submitted my dispute due to the lack of communication on Dell's side. They tend to hang up or transfer the call when they don't want to help a customer. I was advised three times A supervisor would call me then they never did. They have already approved the discount, but I want to know that my devices will be covered in the off chance something was actually wrong with these. In addition, I have a chat transcript that I would hope they'd honor. 

6 Professor

• 

6.1K Posts

May 10th, 2024 13:34

It's really odd you have to send the monitor back first as it comes with premium panel support. I exchanged  a DWF 3 times, and they shipped replacements the next business day and they arrived with pre-paid return.

I always returned my monitor that way and was never without a monitor.

It's really odd they would want you to return the monitor first, because who's paying for the return and the shipping labels?

I would press the get help now button and initiate a chat with a Dell agent. That's how I exchanged my first one without any issues.

Did you buy directly from Dell, or through a third party?

(edited)

5 Practitioner

• 

5K Posts

May 10th, 2024 17:16

I see what your intention is now and you are entitled to seek incentive for keeping the monitor.  You probably already have a case pending so I won't suggest to Get Help Now.  Dell likely won't entertaining your proposal and agents may have had to push aside for a higher up person to review but no one want to offer it.

For the return suggestion, the process would offer you to print prepaid label or select scheduled pick up, depending on regions availability logistics pre-arrangements.

I did not suggest to get replacement because already saw several complaint posts regarding scratches panel received through multiple exchanges.  You can imagine where would those returned panels go...the next customers.

Only providing a productive suggestion.  Of course, it's your purchase, your decision.

1 Rookie

• 

4 Posts

May 13th, 2024 00:42

@Vanadiel​ I bought directly from Dell I have processed the return so sorry for the delayed message. With something this premium, I felt the same way. They have paid for the FedEx shipping labels and will be picking them up tomorrow. Truly it was a very not premium experience.

1 Rookie

• 

4 Posts

May 13th, 2024 00:44

@Chino de Oro​ I am returning these ones but after looking through a few forums, quite a few people reported similar issues. Fingerprints you cant get rid of, scratches, and far from premium service. It just stinks. I really wanted a premium 240 refresh rate 4k monitor. I guess next Ill take a look at the Galaxy Odyssey stuff, just didn't like the the >1ms response time.

(edited)

No Events found!