To buy Laptop model is LATITUE E5450 - For Small & Medium Business - Forum - For Small & Medium Business - Dell Community

To buy Laptop model is LATITUE E5450

For Small & Medium Business

For Small & Medium Business
Technology & Services for your Office

To buy Laptop model is LATITUE E5450

This question has been answered by Sai Krishna.R

I need to purchase the LATITUDE E5450 urgently for my office use. I went to some dell show rooms and they informed me to contact dell directly as the above laptop is use for business purpose. 

Thus, I mailed the  spec to HSB_Online_Req_Apcc@dell.com, but, the mail bounced back to me. what should i do to contact dell staff to place order? 

Pls send me the contact person tel number to <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

Verified Answer
  • As per my suggestion its better to contact your Accounts team and purchase the laptop.. because latitude 5450 is an high configuration were it have high in cost also and in future when you contact Dell team for any Issue in system they verify the Account name If it is purchased on end user name they also ask for invoice copy. 

Also you can get into below link and order the system from sales chat...

All Replies
  • Hi sakun,

What country will you be purchasing this in?

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

• As per my suggestion its better to contact your Accounts team and purchase the laptop.. because latitude 5450 is an high configuration were it have high in cost also and in future when you contact Dell team for any Issue in system they verify the Account name If it is purchased on end user name they also ask for invoice copy. 

Also you can get into below link and order the system from sales chat...