Vostro 14 3458 - Numeric Keypad? - For Small & Medium Business - Forum - For Small & Medium Business - Dell Community

Vostro 14 3458 - Numeric Keypad?

For Small & Medium Business

For Small & Medium Business
Technology & Services for your Office

Vostro 14 3458 - Numeric Keypad?

This question has been answered by DELL-Terry B

Does the Vostro 14 3458 14" laptop have a numeric keypad? All of the pictures on the website (as of Dec 19th, 2015) appear to show a keypad on the right hand side of the keyboard.  However, the Vostro 14 3458 14" Core I5 8gb RAM that I received today does NOT have this keypad.

I am confused because the Dell website shows this in the pictures for the laptop that I ordered.

Verified Answer
  • vostrobuyer1,

I have reached out to folks here to correct the images for the Vostro. As I mentioned previously the 10 key numerical keypad is not available for the Vostro 14 3458 in the US.

Specialize in Laptops, Mobile Devices
    #IWork4Dell

All Replies
  • Hi Vostrobuyer1,

I have emailed some one to assist you. It will be next week before they can help you as it is the Holidays.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

• Vostrobuyer1,

I am sorry for the confusion, the information that I currently have is that the Vostro 3548 is that the keypad is not available.  I will be sending you a friend request to get your information and to verify or not if a keypad was ordered with your system.

TB

#IWork4Dell

• Then why do all the pictures of the Vostro 3000 series 14" model show a numeric keypad.  Link to Dell product page below - it is very deceptive if that is not in fact the actual laptop.

www.dell.com/.../pd

• I am looking to see if those photos are correct and if they should be there, It is possible that the keypad version may not be currently available but are expected some time in the future.   In the mean time, please accept my friend request.

TB

#IWork4Dell

• Are the photos correct then? Or did Dell post pictures of a different laptop?

• vostrobuyer1,

I have reached out to folks here to correct the images for the Vostro. As I mentioned previously the 10 key numerical keypad is not available for the Vostro 14 3458 in the US.

#IWork4Dell