New latitude 3000 and 7000 series - For Small & Medium Business - Forum - For Small & Medium Business - Dell Community

New latitude 3000 and 7000 series

For Small & Medium Business

For Small & Medium Business
Technology & Services for your Office

New latitude 3000 and 7000 series

This question is not answered
Recently Dell has introduced their new 3000 and 7000 latitude series. In the descriptions and PR press they mentioned that those new laptops would be available with touch screen options. However, when I was trying to buy one of those, none of them has the touch screen options. I went to both Canadian site and American site.i would like to know if anyone knows when those touch screen options would be available? Thanks in advance.
All Replies
  • Hi Leabhar,

You would need to order from the country you live in.

Dell never releases any information until they launch a product. In the past, Dell has launched new products in October, so it may be a possibility.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

• Hello Leabhar,

In addition to what Teddi has said, I would also request you to let us know in which country are you located. 

Awaiting your response!

Thanks & Regards
    Allan D
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USIndia. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click "Yes".

• Thanks for replying. I am living in Canada right now. Could you help me with that?
  • Hello Leabhar,

Please contact our Canada Sales Team to customize the system while ordering. They would be able to help you this.  

Thanks & Regards
    Allan D
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USIndia. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click "Yes".