Dell laptop - manufactured in EU - For Small & Medium Business - Forum - For Small & Medium Business - Dell Community

Dell laptop - manufactured in EU

For Small & Medium Business

For Small & Medium Business
Technology & Services for your Office

Dell laptop - manufactured in EU

This question is not answered

Hello everyone,

European union if offering an IT equipment funding for my company, but only equipment that is "manufactured in EU".

I understand that DELL has some eqp. that is manufactured in EU.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, which would be those DELL models?

Thanks!

All Replies
  • Hi pericab,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I am certain there was a manufacturing unit in Athlone, Limerick, Ireland which manufactured Alienware gaming systems however in 2009 this manufacturing plant was moved to Lodz, Poland. Perhaps you can check with the Sales team in Poland for more information.

To contact Dell support in Poland: http://dell.to/16fT4k7

Thanks and Regards
    Satya P
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click the green "
    Yes" button.

• Hello Satya, Do you know if Poland plant is still working? I followed your link to the Dell Polish webpage but found no contact there. In fact, I cannot find any e-mail addresses on the Dell main web page except privacy@Dell.com I'm in the same position as Pericab trying to reach one of the European plants so I can meet the EU requirements. Best wishes, Andy