Dell Optiplex gx620 full tower help!!!!

For Small & Medium Business

For Small & Medium Business
Technology & Services for your Office

Dell Optiplex gx620 full tower help!!!!

This question is answered

i need a replacement front panel floppy disk drive insert to cover it because floppy disks are out dated. if you have one please respond you can put it on ebay so i could buy it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Answer
  • Hey clj3100,

I did a quick search on your Optiplex GX620 Mini-Tower and here are several Dell Part numbers for the black plastic, floppy drive covers:

• J9061
    • D9940

Dell Spare Parts Sales are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.  Call  1-800-357-3355 and say 'Spare Parts'' as the menu option.   You can also search for these part numbers on Google or eBay to find other sellers.

Here is a link showing how to remove the GX620's cover

Hope this helps!

All Replies
  • Hey clj3100,

I did a quick search on your Optiplex GX620 Mini-Tower and here are several Dell Part numbers for the black plastic, floppy drive covers:

• J9061
    • D9940

Dell Spare Parts Sales are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.  Call  1-800-357-3355 and say 'Spare Parts'' as the menu option.   You can also search for these part numbers on Google or eBay to find other sellers.

Here is a link showing how to remove the GX620's cover

Hope this helps!

• clj3100

http://www.cheappcupgrade.com/d9940.html

Bev.

If my answer was helpful, please use the 'Did this answer the question' and click: Yes
    Forum Member since 2001
    I am not employed by Dell