Dell 7609WU projector wanted - For Enterprise - Forum - For Enterprise - Dell Community

Dell 7609WU projector wanted

For Enterprise

For Enterprise
Technology, Solutions & Services to meet your Business Needs

Dell 7609WU projector wanted

This question is not answered

Dear All, i want to buy new or second-hand Dell 7609WU projector, please email photo of projector and price in USD to me on <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

All Replies
  • Hey there, I have a Dell 7609WU for sale, If you are interested please post back

• Hi Victorr27, is it a new or old one ? please email some photo to me. please quote price to me as well. you can directly email to me as faster response.
  • Hey there, I tried replying to the email but it wont let me. The projector is used, I'm asking for 1,150 obo. 

I keep trying to add pictures but it keeps saying the images are to big in side. If you can, please text me at area code three two three four nine five five five one zero. Thank you for tour time

• <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

• So are you interested in the projector? 

• Yes, I try text to you but not successful, try this <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

• I already sent you a message to that address you gave me, did you get my message? If you didn't please try texting me again 

• Yes, I got your email and already reply to you, please reply to me as well.