Corporate Office Address/Contact

For Enterprise

For Enterprise
Technology, Solutions & Services to meet your Business Needs

Corporate Office Address/Contact

• Hello! Does anyone know the corporate office mailing address or phone number? It would also help to have a specific contact to write to. My husband and I have spent nine hours either talking to Dell employees or waiting for their phone calls (which usually don't come) and I really need another venue to try to voice my concerns with our order. Thank you!
  • mandy7581,

Unresolved Issues form

(Liaison for Desktops, Alienware, Monitors)
    Quick link for Manuals and Drivers

• She asked for a mailing address.  This link does not lead to one.

James

• She asked for a maiing address.  This link does not provide one.

James

• True, but this thread is 2 years old.  I assume it's been dealt with by now.

'Tis a poor carpenter that blames his tools.

• If you find a physical mailing address, let me know, too.  I have spent over 10 hours on the phone with Dell, spoken with at least 15 reps, escalated three levels, and still my issue is unresolved; not even a refund of $39.95 or compensation for my lost data on Dell Date"Safe" Online.  In no search have I found a physical mailing address for Dell Corporate.  If you challenge Dell, you will lose.

James

• LOL Alexandra Big Smile.

as chris m suggested 2 years ago, try the unresolved issues form (link at the bottom of this page). it goes to a corporate escalations group. wouldn't hold out much hope though - dell does not take responsibility for customers data, nor do they compensate for lost data. it's pretty clearly laid out in the terms and conditions...

• Dell Corporate Headquarters

Dell Inc.

One Dell Way Round Rock,

Texas 78682 United States

Hope this helps...Stick out tongue

• I wish you a lot of luck! I see now that if you purchase a Dell Computer you had better not have any problems with it. You will be out of luck.

I purchased a Dell Computer for $670 and when I received my total bill from Dell Financial Services/1st payment due, I found that I am now

being charged $952 for the computer. Try and get satisfaction from Dell customer service or any other department. As you say, no one will call

you back or respond in an email. What do I do, send the computer back! Besides all other correspondence, I have tried sending a letter to the

billing department for billing errors and I am waiting to hear from them. I'm sure I will not receive a thing. Oh and by the way, when I reached India

speaking to the service dept. the answer they gave me for a higher cost of my computer was that I had an extended warrany and that was the

reason my cost was higher. I was told that because of the type of computer I had purchased I had to purchase an extended warranty. Can you believe

such nonsense. The funny thing is that I do not have an extended warranty plan. I confirmed that. There has just been an error in cost for the computer.

I have no idea where to turn. You get so consumed and frustrated that you just want to pay the incorrect amount and forget about it.

• The address was just a little bit off Dell inc  1-dellway ms8210 roundrock texas. I just filed with the bbb in austin which is where I got the addy. Dell refused to give me valid addy. AS for getting frustrated and giving up thats what they want and why they handle things the way they do. My issue is over a $100 software but its my $100 dollars. I am tired of corporations forgetting they would be nowhere without us the consumers.

The reason I am putting this post here is hopefully someone can read it before they buy a dell. I have had dells for 7 years or so until now. I had a crash on my 2006 inspiron 6400 so I called dell, I bought 1 year on call for 229 and asked what the best virus software for my system was. It was the 100 dollar one. this was 4/4. on 4/9 It came in the mail I installed it and my ie browser froze and so did the rest of computer. I had to turn it off manually. I called DOC back the tech said I did,nt have enough memory and would have to buy more for virus program. I told tech I was not interested in more memory on a 3 year old machine and tech on 4/4 should not have sold me something that would not work on my computer. From there I was xfered to customer service who agreed after getting it thru thier heads that thier experts that I paid 200 bucks for said it was the best for my system and said i would get a email in 24 hours and do as instructed. then on monday since I had not gotten any email I called back. they said 24 to 48 hours for email. so I call back today and they refuse to refund even tho on call totally admitted fault and should not have sold me that software. they dont want to refund because its open,

dell on call sold me the software i asked what was best for my system. When you pay someone for thier knowledge you tend to think they know what they are talking about. So of coarse when norten came in the mail 3 days later I opened it and installed it, opened ie to finish install and thats when this night mares started. Been on the phone since the 9th. On call admitted they sold me incampatiable program.i was told norton needs 2 gigs of memory and mine only has 1. of coarse they did offer to sell me more memory. this computer is almost 4 years old i would buy another before sinking money in this one.So I called customer service again today and said fine, you wont refund, program don,t work so exchange, they said they would not even exchange because norton 360 is incampatiable and the exchange would not work either. Oh and they even sent me to norton tech support who also said this program would not work on this computer. So here I sit no refund, no exchange, no support, just 100 dollars poorer and a whole lot wiser about where my next computer will be from

Last night I talked to tech support who admitted that norton 360 wont run on my computer and tech who sold it to me should have known. They admitted fault and told me to call customer service and give them the case #. Of coarse cs said software is opened and not returnable. Fine I called today and told them exchange it then i,ll send it back then they can exchange again. Guess what, they said it they would not exchange because norton is incompatible for my computer and to call back in 24 to 48 hours. I asked them to send me a virus program that will work even if its cheaper then the norton 360 was and they tried to send me to sales. so here i have norton they wont refund, exchange, or send me a cheaper program that works in exchange. dont just be afraid to shop online be afraid to shop with dell period. on the plus side i did get refunded most of my dell on call. i paid for a year and they kept 1 call worth and wasnt going to refund the rest either because they said i used 2 calls. I told them any calls after 4/4 all were about norton so i got most of that back.BUT until i see it on my statement i wont believe it. its amazing that dell is willing to lose future business over something like this. good luck all. bella

One more thing half the techs I talked to said my computer met the requirments but that it would slow my computer down, others said not enough memory and it will not work, and yet others said if i just disable most of norton 360 at $100 and just let the virus program run that my computer would work fine. The original tech on 4/4 said nothing about memory requirements. slowdowns, So while I understand policy they wont even exchange it now which is policy exchange for same software. I was just going to keep sending it back lol. just wanted to clarify that in this case they are picking which policy to adhere to(no refund on opened package) and which one not to (exchange for exact same software) bella

no dell for me

• addy is in my other post. I think besides bbb complaints if we start writing editorials, blogs contacting news shows that handle fraud maybe the message will get across. big corporations are,nt really all that popular now They think if they tie you up with enough red tape you,ll give up. Its time to send a msg to big business. If you dont know that without the consumer there would be no company maybe when we stop buying your product you will remember.

no dell for me

• The corporate office address is:

2300 Greenlawn Blvd
    Round Rock, TX 78664

The president in charge of Consumers is Ronald Garriques

The corporate telephone number is (512) 338-4400

Not an 800 number but you might actually get some where this way.

I have to say, I had a problem with an IBM Desktop Computer a couple of years ago. I was able to speak to the head of the department for Customer Support - he returned my calls and was extremely helpful in resolving my problems.  If they still made personal  computers I would definitely be using one of theirs instead of a Dell.  I also know that letters written on paper in your own handwriting get more support than emails or phone calls.  Send it to Michael Dell, CEO at the above address.

Good luck, j

• Contacting Dell

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/en/contactusaddress?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~lt=popup

Contact Us - Dell Mailing Address

Dell Corporate Headquarters

Dell Inc.
    One Dell Way
    Round Rock, Texas 78682
    United States

To contact Dell electronically, you can access the following website:

For specific web address for your country, find the appropriate country section in the table
    below.

Note: Toll-free numbers are for use within the country for which they are listed.

When you need to contact Dell, use the electronic addresses, telephone numbers, and
    codes provided in the following table. If you need assistance in determining which codes
    to use, contact a local or an international operator.

Canada (North York, Ontario)

International Access Code: 011 Auto Tech (automated technical support) toll-free: 1-800-247-9362
      TechFax toll-free: 1-800-950-1329
      Customer Care (Home Sales/Small Business) toll-free: 1-800-847-4096
      Customer Care (med./large business, government) toll-free: 1-800-326-9463
      Technical Support (Home Sales/Small Business) toll-free: 1-800-847-4096
      Technical Support (med./large bus.,government) toll-free: 1-800-387-5757
      Sales (Home Sales/Small Business) toll-free: 1-800-387-5752
      Sales (med./large bus., government) toll-free: 1-800-387-5755
      Spare Parts Sales & Extended Service Sales 1 866 440 3355

Mexico Customer Technical Support 001-877-384-8979
    or 001-877-269-3383
    International Access Code: 00 Sales 50-81-8800
    or 01-800-888-3355
    Country Code: 52 Customer Service 001-877-384-8979
    or 001-877-269-3383
      Main 50-81-8800
    or 01-800-888-3355

U.S.A. (Austin, Texas) Automated Order-Status Service toll-free: 1-800-433-9014
    International Access Code: 011 AutoTech (portable and desktop computers) toll-free: 1-800-247-9362
    Country Code: 1 Consumer (Home and Home Office)  
      Technical Support toll-free: 1-800-624-9896
      Customer Service toll-free: 1-800-624-9897
      DellNet™ Service and Support toll-free: 1-877-Dellnet
    (1-877-335-5638)
      Employee Purchase Program (EPP) Customers toll-free: 1-800-695-8133
      Financial Services website: www.dellfinancialservices.com  
      Financial Services (lease/loans) toll-free: 1-877-577-3355
      Financial Services (Dell Preferred Accounts [DPA]) toll-free: 1-800-283-2210
      Business  
      Customer Service and Technical Support toll-free: 1-800-822-8965
      Employee Purchase Program (EPP) Customers toll-free: 1-800-695-8133
      Projectors Technical Support toll-free: 1-877-459-7298
      Public (government, education, and healthcare)  
      Customer Service and Technical Support toll-free: 1-800-234-1490
      Employee Purchase Program (EPP) Customers toll-free: 1-800-234-1490
      Dell Sales toll-free: 1-800-289-3355
    or toll-free: 1-800-879-3355
      Dell Outlet Store (Dell refurbished computers) toll-free: 1-888-798-7561
      Software and Peripherals Sales toll-free: 1-800-671-3355
      Spare Parts Sales toll-free: 1-800-357-3355
      Extended Service and Warranty Sales toll-free: 1-800-247-4618
      Fax toll-free: 1-800-727-8320
      Dell Services for the Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, or
    Speech-Impaired
    toll-free: 1-877-DELLTTY
    (1-877-335-5889)

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues here
    I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.
    The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating.

• From what I have found after spending 10+ hours on the phone with Customer Service and Technical Service from the above numbers ... all of the numbers reach an area in India.  None of them took me to any place even close to the United States.  It didn't matter the time of day on what day everything was routed to India.  On my last call the other evening I was transferred 17 times just to do three different things.  My time is worth something to me but obviously nothing to Dell.  I hope to NEVER own another Dell product again.   Dell sold us PC-cillin with the computer and then one of their technicians told me that is junk we should have Norton 360!