(Redirected) Alienware 13 R3 in Russia - What Do I Buy Forum - What Do I Buy - Dell Community

(Redirected) Alienware 13 R3 in Russia

What Do I Buy

What Do I Buy
Need help deciding which product or service to purchase? Let us help you!

(Redirected) Alienware 13 R3 in Russia

This question has been answered by sugarbear18

Im not sure this is the right place to post..

I want to buy a new i7 Alienware 13 R3 before special offer is over. But the only fear I have now is warranty question. There are no official resellers here in russia I can buy this notebook from. So I wanted to order it through my friends..

But what should do if I have issues with that? Something will be broken or dead pixels? Coller fan goes dead after some time..

Is there any way I could get my warranty support to fix it?

I have Surface Pro 2 I ordered from US same way. After like 1 year I had a problem with fans and there was nothing I could do with that. Noone can fix it and no official support here. I do not want to run into a similar situation.

I had a chat with support,  a guy told me that Premium support is worldwide,  but will it help if I have some hardware issues?

Thanks alot.

Verified Answer
  • Hi Flakky,

Please post this in the New Alienware forum for expert advice on this. You will need to sign in there. Use your log in for Dell community forum, that you used here.

https://community.dell.com/

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

All Replies
  • Hi Flakky,

Please post this in the New Alienware forum for expert advice on this. You will need to sign in there. Use your log in for Dell community forum, that you used here.

https://community.dell.com/

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.