Alienware M18x order with an international credit card

What Do I Buy

What Do I Buy
Need help deciding which product or service to purchase? Let us help you!

Alienware M18x order with an international credit card

This question is not answered

Hi,

i have been trying to order an alienware M18x laptop from dell using an international credit card for the past few days, i know for a fact that it is not possible online, but i do know that you can do it by phone, i am a businessman travelling back and forth between europe and the US, i have a valid shipping and billing address in the US, i am buying the laptop for my son who lives in the US and is a student there. the past few days have been a nightmare with the costumer support and the credit department/financing depratment and who not. i have no option of paying with a us issued credit card, but i am using my company's credit card which is an international one. i have been transferred from one person to another over the phone for hours, at first they even transferred me to talk to the costumer support in india... later on, i demanded to talk to a manager in the credit department in texas, i spoke to her and told her my story, she said that they could accept my international credit card, and they would let it go through, then, the call suddenly got disconnected AFTER i gave them my credit card information again, but i did not get another confirmation/order status email. i called again, only to be transferred from one person to another in the dell support center in india. that proccess took about 4 even 4 and a half hours. it was a nightmare. i dont understand the problem, as my credit card has no limit. im talking about a deal of 6200$, not 6million dollars... i am currently in the US, in california, and the funny thing is, that the support center is based in india, but they wont accept my international credit card, its not like it didnt go through, they just didnt even try. i have spoke to countless reps, and got no resaults accept for the women i spoke to that said they would let it go through, but the call got disconnected and i never managed to get to the texas center after that, i gave up speaking to the people in india over the phone, i am going to try later on today to speak to the people in texas or in california if they have a center there, im trying to get help on the forums now as well, hopefully someone would be kind enough to help me out here.

All Replies
  • Hi, I got the same problem as yours but I dont know how to figure it out. If you get the solution, plz tell me. Thank you!