Terminal Server replacement - What Do I Buy Forum - What Do I Buy - Dell Community

Terminal Server replacement

What Do I Buy

What Do I Buy
Need help deciding which product or service to purchase? Let us help you!

Terminal Server replacement

This question has been answered by sugarbear18

Hoping this is the right forum.

I need to replace two terminal servers each having the capability of serving up to 40 remote desktops and if possible with the capacity to view video media online. 

What specification server do I need? (currently running Windows Server 2008). minimum and range would be a good place to start.

I actually don't want to replace them, I need to have an idea of the cost to compare with the alternative of managing individual workstations and desktops. Hence I don't want to excite our partner by asking for quotes. Hoping someone can help.

UK based

Verified Answer
  • Hi martind10,

You will need to contact Delll UK. sales for those answers. This link gives a chat box.

http://www.dell.com/support/Contents/uk/en/ukbsdt1/category/Contact-Information

Here are some phone numbers to call.

Dell UK Office Phone Number : 0800 028 2660 ( general support ) , 0844 444 3844 ( ProSupport ), 0844 444 3130 ( to get in touch for software related issue )

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

All Replies
  • Hi martind10,

You will need to contact Delll UK. sales for those answers. This link gives a chat box.

http://www.dell.com/support/Contents/uk/en/ukbsdt1/category/Contact-Information

Here are some phone numbers to call.

Dell UK Office Phone Number : 0800 028 2660 ( general support ) , 0844 444 3844 ( ProSupport ), 0844 444 3130 ( to get in touch for software related issue )

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.