Dell Wyse vWorkspace 8.5 PowerShell Module

Good day,

Below are links for the x86 and x64 installers of the Wyse vWorkspace 8.5 PowerShell module. This module allows for automation of administrative tasks on a 8.5 version of the vWorkspace Connection Broker using various means,  i.e. a script local to the Connection Broker or by a third party application or web site.

vWorkspace 8.5 PowerShell module x86

vWorkspace 8.5 PowerShell module x64

In addition to providing PowerShell module support for vWorkspace 8.5 Connection Broker the following Cmdlets were added with this release:

-          Reset-QVWLogonState – Resets the logon state for VMs that are in an error state from failed logins.

-          New-QVWRegistryActionResource – Creates registry action resources

Release notes detailing known issues and where to find additional information are attached to this post.

Support

Support is community provided. If you have a question or an issue please post it in the community forum. The forum is monitored by all elements of the vWorkspace team.  

Documentation

The command reference for the previous version of the PowerShell module can be found in the link below.

http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/virtualization/vworkspace/w/vworkspace-powershell-module/cmdlet-reference-_2800_8.0.306.0029_2900_ 

Best regards.

Kelly Craig

vWorkspace Product Management

Attachment: vWorkspace_8.5_PowershellModule_ReleaseNotes.pdf
  • hello,

Just Me?, I cant download "vWorkspace 8.5 PowerShell module x64" & "vWorkspace 8.5 PowerShell module x86".

This page can not be displayed

Denis