1) What is the vWorkspace Connector for iPad?
The Quest vWorkspace Connector for iPad liberates desktop virtualization by allowing Quest vWorkspace users to securely access business applications, virtual desktops, and data from their iPad.
2) Where can we get the vWorkspace Connector for iPad?
3) Where can we get the product documentation?
The product documentation is attached at the bottom of this article and is also available for download by logging into Quest SupportLink.
4) What functionality will the vWorkspace Connector for iPad provide?
Note: You can only connect to vWorkspace connection brokers in version 1.0 and 1.1 – there is no support for direct connections through RDP to Terminal Servers and virtual desktops.
5) Can I upgrade from version 1.0?
Yes - you can upgrade from version 1.0 to 1.1, and all existing farm configuration will be preserved.
6) Are we doing anything to simplify the setup of the Connector for iPad?
We will also be adding auto-configuration support later in 2011 for centralized configuration by vWorkspace administrators, like we have for the Windows and Linux Connectors today (config.xml).
7) When will a vWorkspace Connector be available for the iPhone/iPod Touch?
We are targeting releasing a iPhone and iPod Touch update in Q3 2011.
8) This is all great, but what about other tablet support?
We have the beta for another prominent tablet OS coming along very soon, so keep watching the community for further information!