Start the Countdown to Performance Monitoring Domination!

I admit the title may be a bit over the top, but I can’t hide the fact that I’m excited (insert Pointer Sisters reference here) about Foglight’s participation in Dell World Software User Forum this October. And for good reason: the forum brings together the best in technology and business professionals like you. It’s a great opportunity to enhance your IT expertise and explore all the latest tools to help simplify your work. It’s also the perfect chance to get expert tips and strategies to optimize your virtual environment – from the world’s largest provider of virtualization solutions.

Are you pumped yet? I am.

The event is October 20-22 in Austin, Texas. I’ll be there and I’m looking forward to helping you tackle your toughest virtualization challenges. We’ve planned 13 knowledge-packed sessions just for performance monitoring, and they are not to be missed.

Check out our sessions!

What will I be covering in these sessions, you may ask? Well, performance monitoring mavens, you’re in for a treat:

• Best practices for a smooth-running Hyper-V environment
  • How to detect and correct the most common optimization issues
  • Change tracking and its impact on performance
  • Maximizing availability and optimizing performance in Oracle
  • Reducing mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) in Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
  • Using capacity planning to simplify complex virtual environments
  • Addressing the most common storage performance issues
  • Performance monitoring in AD, Exchange, OpenStack
  • Much more

Take a look at the full list of sessions, including the ones for Foglight, on the Software User Forum agenda.

Get a Live Demo from Yours Truly

If you can’t catch one of the sessions and/or want to see Foglight in action (or you just want to chat about 80s dance-pop), find me at the show. I’m easy to spot – I’m the tall, handsome man with a winning smile, perfectly trimmed beard and freshly pressed collared shirt. Or, you could always ask for me by name. You know, whatever’s easier. I’d be happy to give you a live demo of Foglight to show you what we’ve been up to and fill you in on what’s coming next.

If all of that doesn’t get you excited, you might want to check your pulse.

John Maxwell

About John Maxwell

John Maxwell leads the Product Management team for Foglight at Dell Software. Outside of work he likes to hike, bike, and try new restaurants.

View all posts by John Maxwell | Twitter