Save Your Assets Free Workshop: How to Avoid the Most Common Virtualization Misconfigurations and Mistakes

Save Your Assets Free Workshop: How to Avoid the Most Common Virtualization Misconfigurations and Mistakes

Learn how to avoid the most common virtualization pitfalls during a 2 hour live online workshop featuring Larry Loucks, a 26-year industry veteran and a former VMware senior consultant. Larry will help you develop a plan to simplify management and improve the performance of your virtualized environment, and introduce you to tools that will make administration more efficient and less expensive.

All administrators, even the most experienced ones, can learn something new during this online training .

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:00 am
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Register for Save Your Assets Now!

Hear what customers had to say:

“It was an excellent presentation, one of the best vendor sponsored events I’ve seen and, being in the industry over 25 years, suffice to say I’ve seen a few. I thought the balance of product information (marketing) to real-world suggestions and best practices was perfect. There were lots of facts and little fluff, a very rare and welcome change. Larry is an excellent presenter and, for me, the content and pace was bang on. Please keep me posted about future events. … I’ll circulate the link to this and any future events and I’m sure they’ll be quick to sign up for more info. Pass on kudos to Larry and keep up the great work!”

“I think the event was informative and had a good mix of product information and VMware teaching.”

“Very informative. Great low level technical info that I'm sure many people watching would have thoroughly enjoyed. On a personal note, much of the content was review for me, but even still I considered it time well spent to have things I already know confirmed by an expert. I really liked the way Larry tied the Quest products into the presentation. It was very subtle, but still very effective.”

“It was very informative. I think the Quest product information content was fine. It was presented after the issues and just briefly. I could definitely see this as a benefit to do on a regular basis. I have a fair knowledge of ESX but there were a couple of points I garnered from the presentation that I had not even heard of before. Larry was also an excellent presenter and extremely knowledgeable.”