Compatibility Matrix: Dell OpenManage Systems Management Software - Systems Management - Wiki - Systems Management - Dell Community
Wikis - Title

Compatibility Matrix: Dell OpenManage Systems Management Software

Systems Management

Systems Management
Dell Systems Management Solutions: Dell OpenManage, iDRAC, Repository Manager, Microsoft SCCM, Chassis Managment Controller, and more

Systems Management - Wiki

Compatibility Matrix: Dell OpenManage Systems Management Software

Systems Management - Wiki

Dell OpenManage Systems Management Software Compatibility Matrix

Dell OpenManage Software Compatibility Matrix document provides information about the interoperability of the Dell OpenManage software products - systems management software, hardware platforms and firmware versions. The document provides information regarding compatibility matrices and minimum versions required for the Dell OpenManage software products to interoperate. The document is primarily divided into two parts:

• Dell OpenManage Software Compatibility Matrix
  • Dell OpenManage Integration and Connections Compatibility Matrix

The Software Compatibility Matrix is available from the Dell Support Documentation Site

Comments
  • dead link - support.dell.com/.../smcomp

• Yes, its still dead

• The link is corrected and its working now.

• Neither link takes me to a "compatibility matrix".  

• Please select the required OpenManage Software version from the page and to get the Comaptibility Matrix guide.

For Ex. Select the product "Dell OpenManage Software 7.3" and click on "Manuals", the dcoument "Dell OpenManage Software 7.3 Compatibility Matrix" is available.

• I see.  I didn't see the small "Manuals" button.  The large menu topics on the demanded all my attention.

• How about a working link directly to the matrix, or you know, put the matrix here on the page about the matrix??  As is, it's impossible to locate if it exists at all.  The likely links on the linked page are 503.