Contents: Download - Documentation - Whitepapers - Forum
The Dell EqualLogic Storage Management Pack Suite for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager enables monitoring of Dell EqualLogic PS Arrays on System Center Operations Manager. The Management Packs provide a list of Dell-specific views that you can use to observe and drill down the system status in a network.
The latest version is 6.0 (released November 2014)
Key new features in Dell EqualLogic Management Pack 6.0:
- Added support for Dell EqualLogic PS6210, PS-6500, and PS-6510.
- Supports EqualLogic firmware versions 6.0.x and 7.0.x
Key new features in Dell EqualLogic Management Pack 5.0:
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager R2 (Update: 11/15/13)
- Support for System Center Operations Manager 2012 and System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1.- Support for EqualLogic PS-M4100 Blade Array.- Support for new Dell EqualLogic PS-Series Arrays PS4110 and PS6110. - Support for new Equal Logic firmware versions 6.0.x, 5.1.x, 5.2.x. - Feature Monitoring Dashboard simplifies the Import, Upgrade, Maintenance and Removal of Dell Management Pack Suite features from the OpsMgr console.- Support for monitoring Dell EqualLogic PS Series Arrays on SCOM 2007 R2 clustered RMS configurations.- Support for RFC 1155 and SCSI & iSCSI SNMP Alerts.- Newly added Inventory attributes - Storage Pool Borrowing Enabled (for Storage Pool). - Volume Recovery Enabled (for Group). - Member Chassis Flags (for Member Array). - Data Center Bridging Capability (for Ethernet Interface).
Key new features in Dell EqualLogic Management Pack 4.1 :
- Support for Storage Pool Monitoring and inventory.- Health state change notification alerts are displayed for Volume and Disk groups.- Network Interface alerts.- Support for IPv6. - Option for Scalable or Detailed Monitoring.
Download Other Versions : OpenManage Integrations Installer Downloads
Version 6.0 Documentation
Technical Article & Wikis