Discovered DRACs are showing up in SCOM with their IP address as the name. It appears from this post that a configuration change will allow the DRACs to be discovered and their sysName SNMP value will be used as their name. However, this takes the form of RAC_ServiceTag. Curious how folks are discovering their DRACs in SCOM and getting them settled in SCOM with meaningful names such as the DRAC's DNS name or even the host's DNS name.
UPDATE: I didn't come up with an easy way to get the names to show up inside of SCOM vs the IP addresses. However, I did use SCOM's command channel to call a PowerShell script which resolves the IP to the hostname then creates an alert email.