OME 2.3, OSMA 8.4
Get this when trying to install some updates.
Results: File deploy command failed to execute with error message: The deploy operation failed. Unable to copy the file to the remote system.
Firewall is off on both ends. How troubleshoot this? Is there a test tool?
File: C:\Windows\temp\TTPatchMgmt\TT_testPackage.zip copied to: C:\Windows\Temp\TT_testPackage.zip in xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx
I guess that is good. But it sill doesn't work.
My local catalog didn't have the update in the directory structure. Odd since I just created the catalog. So I changed it back to use the online catalog. But that still failed. Now I downloaded the update to the local drive on my OME server and I and I'm trying to install via the troubleshooting tool, we will see.
The troubleshooting tool works and installed the update.
I went back to OME to try and install another update to the same server using the same account and it doesn't work.
found a solution.
Thanks for the post! Worked like a champ