Loaded updates then when I attempted to start Essentials could not find network. I control Panel/programs/uninstalled essentials, catalog, silverlight, and sql's. Reinstalled. Package reinstalled sql db, silverlight, licences and catalog manager ok. While loading essentials it gets to Removing essential table from database and terminates with failed.
Hi, let's see if we can help find out what the trouble is.
You seem to be having trouble getting OME installed is that right?
Let me ask a few basic questions to get started.
1. Do you have the minimum h/w requirements as specified in the readme? (2 or 4 cores, 4 better, 4-6GB RAM).
2. Are you installing on a physical server or VM?
3. Are you using the SQL Express that OME carries, or are you using your own SQL install?
4. Is the SQL install local or remote?
5. Is there any other software installed on the server?
6. Is IIS configured and running properly on the server?
7. Is this server in a domain? Is DNS configured?
8. What OS are you using? Win2k8 32 bit 64 bit, R2?
Let's start with those.