Systems Management Forums

Display Hard Drive Capacity

Systems Management

Systems Management
Dell Systems Management Solutions: Dell OpenManage, iDRAC, Repository Manager, Microsoft SCCM, Chassis Managment Controller, and more

Display Hard Drive Capacity

• Does anyone know if there is a way to display hard drive capacity in OME? I'm hoping to generate reports showing available size and amount used.

Thanks,
    John

• Hi John,

Thanks for your post. There is Hard Drive Inventory report in OME which displays the size of various hard drives in your environment. It does not have the disk space utilization information though.

Regards

Abhijit

• Abhijit,

Thanks for the quick response. For any developers watching might I suggest a feature addition?

Thanks,

John

• Thanks John. I'll get it across to marketing as a feature request.

Regards

Abhijit

• Just thinking aloud...I wonder if you can do this with an omremote command line task....kind of clunky, but....

Rob

• I agree with the fact of having it in the reporting tool to give back size definitions of virtual disk. In ITAssistant it was a low disk space report.

• Thanks Jason.

Do you remember the name of the pre-canned ITA report?  I will fwd it along to our marketing team for consideration.  But I can't see that report in my ITA install.

thx

Rob